Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she was raging at all the young ones coming up chatting to her when she was trying to bag herself a wealthy man 🤭🤣🤣 she probably blames them that no man showed any interest towards her yesterday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cheek of her complaining everyone was so young and she falling around the place tit faced… 😂 ya can guarantee they carried them selves better!

if I was mejoolie now I would give today a miss, give up the drink and go home to me kids…
But she is such a desperado she’ll be off her face by lunchtime, mouthing and cursing into the camera making a clown of herself as usual 🤡

Reactions: 19
Was everyone really young or were ppl her age just not getting absolutely shitfaced in the same areas as her?
Race course would have upper level where you buy a table that be few thousand but you get few course meals.Then you have tent where reporters would be influncers etc.Then you have champagne tent.then you have young school kids on ground outside and in around the back at bars.She just wasn't in right place mixing with right people to get noticed.she attracts younger crowd with her carry on so that's why all she seem to see was young ones.None of other influencers were with her photo quick chit chat and gone.I will agree ladies day is gone very young crowd but lovely to see.The main days would be Wed Friday for alot of Galway locals

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ladies day for the last few years has become an 18-21 year old day out so she is right that there would be a young crowd at it . Most of the older crowd/locals will head to the races today .

She was never gonna win with that outfit . All she had to do was look at previous winners and she could have saved herself a bit of money and held off buying a mother of the bride/groom outfit until the twins get a bit older.👰‍♀🤵

I don't think she is ever as drunk as she makes herself out to be either and I don't think she drinks half as much as she let's one. If she drank as much as she made out yesterday there is no way she would have been up at 7am looking as semi fresh as she does. 🤢

As for the fella that dumped her I think he got the ride and ran for the hills and the whole messaging family story was just to save face. 🤔Let's see what she gets up to today

Reactions: 20
Seems like she's in the room on her own, wasn't she sharing with wanchor?

Reactions: 2
There's a good few dirty deletes done this morning. I can just imagine the fear she had watching them while deleting🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I'm sorry I love a good night out to but Jesus , how does she get into them states ....and then plasters it all over her stories . When I get to the stage of slurring my words it's hometime for me ,she was in that state during the day yesterday and still kept going . Well I suppose really fair play to her to keep going. My mother would also be on the phone like a demon to me. And sorry didn't like her dress it was to loose on her it needed to be more fitted fof her age it was to old fashioned

Reactions: 15
It's the likes of her that put people off going ladies day , shitfaced falling around the place. And she's the cheek to give out about the young ones who looked alot more respectable than her in her video. Probably local young ones this one shows up thinking she's the Queen of Ballybrit ,fu*k off back to whatever hole u crawled out of u absolute chav

Reactions: 15
I actually have the ick that she took her make up off but obviously had to be careful going around her lashes but rather get like a cotton bud or something to get in and around she basically took off what she could and left the rest of her eyes with make up on 🤢🤢🤢 she will end up putting more make up over that today I bet

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I actually have the ick that she took her make up off but obviously had to be careful going around her lashes but rather get like a cotton bud or something to get in and around she basically took off what she could and left the rest of her eyes with make up on 🤢🤢🤢 she will end up putting more make up over that today I bet
SAMMMME don't usually wear lashes but I have a solution and brush so if i do I can clean, imagine the filth built up in there and the poor lash tech having to clean them. Vile.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.