Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
So they were both in Cork city yesterday. Burps like something the bin men forgot to pick up. And Drools like Fanny Mc Pee with no bra, shorts up her hole and walking down streets you wouldn’t dump even Burps body in, while ignoring the spawn of satan. No wonder Cork city’s got a bad name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Sunflower picking for Marymount, the hospice that looked after Mick in his dying days & she didn’t donate a cent out of the money she made from Micks Egg boards. Go way out of it Droolie & hang off some other bandwagon.

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
and why the hell is she more interest about telling everyone bout a dress she bought instead of looking where her kid is? at first I thought she was only with Erin until fionn ran up behind her. You know Julie, it’s best you watch your kids - unless she’s hoping something happens and she gets a break from one or both of them. The more I watch her the more the hatred of being a mammy oozes out of her. Disgusting really.

Reactions: 16

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Wanchor shows ‘nightcap at the hotel’ story at 11pm whilst Mejoolie tries to pretend she’s out out! Don’t believe everything you see on online girls 🤣

• Haha

Sunnyboo

Just checked the price for the G Hotel for race week next year.......rooms start at 489€.

The poor single mam all the same.
How the hell does she afford this ?? Let alone justify spending all this on a hotel never mind the booze,make up ,dresses wit 2 kids. Or am i on a different planet?

sron

VIP Member
Keep us updated. She cannot get away with this sh!t and him too. Go on about the "media lawyers" and the trolls.... Would ya ever feck off Julie and Ken doll ffs neither of you would lie straight in the bed. Don't lie to people and expect not to be called out on it.
Tattlers!

I actually know the girl who won the Coldplay tickets!!!

• Wow

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The way she talks rubbish into her phone incessantly while the kids are unsupervised on what appears to be a busy road makes me nervous!!

• Heart
  • Sick

GW84

VIP Member
Just an observation but does anyone else notice that anytime they are going away fíóńń is sick. He had a tummy bug when they went abroad a few months ago and didn’t he have chicken pox for euro Disney. And now they’re going to Dublin for the night and he has a kidney infection. Poor pet.
To be fair, he's always sick and they're always going somewhere

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Poor misfortunate child sick with a UTI & probably running a high temperature and she driving a 3 hour car journey & running the legs off him around Dublin, she’s not fit to call herself a mother.
“Your man”
No Droolie, he’s literally only five, he’s sick, he’s even on antibiotics ffs.
It’s such a sad picture
We know you read here, so please mind him for once in his little life!
All for freebies 😔

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Yep she deleted three stories. Some shit about the mother thinking joolies water bottle is an oxygen mask for swimming or something to that effect. Middle one is first followed by bottom and then the floor one. Dopes🙄
I honestly worry about those children on their own with those two gombeens

• Sad

Minnie_Driver

The absolute lying scumbag cunt!! My cousin had a double mastectomy and reconstruction. There is no way Paula had one. She would have been in agony barely able to move, she’d have had drains in as well and been on morphine. My cousin couldn’t do anything for weeks.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Seperately the head piece and dress aren't great. Together they are awful. She hasn't any dress sense or style. They don't complement one another at all.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
That's so sad. That poor child and family, and driver, because I'm sure no one sets out in their day to do that

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
“ the chicken on the big stick going around “ nah im gone 🤣🤣🤣
I swear she was never this 'stoopid' when I first started following her. This dumb mamma act is irritating and childish. Her whole career could have gone a whole different route but she's chosen the scummy alcho slapper Mam route?? It's baffling...Definitely poor mamangement/friend choices guiding her.

Wexy123

VIP Member
The poor manager boy buying his own tickets for the podcast in the opera house?? My God I would have thought him being the big celebrity manager that he is would be front and centre for free!!

• Haha