Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
The G have shared loads of stories but nothing from Julie, she’s not the kind of clientele they want to attract!!

Reactions: 16

Bobs86

VIP Member
Loving all the descriptions of her dresses, for both days! 😂

I’d be the first to admit, I’m hopeless at knowing, what suits me, but even I can tell, both dresses did not do it for her!
The “nicotine stained” 😂 one was the worst, and her money piece, could do with a bang of toner!
As for her mouth, I don’t have enough time in the day! I curse, just as much as the next person, but she takes the biscuit!

Not very ladylike Drools 🤤

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Jezs the back chat from that young wan.
She would be getting nothing till she learns manners

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I think Julie is confusing mastectomy with lumpectomy.
There are loads on here, and in real life that have experienced both, and can say with certainty, you don't head to the pub for lunch on a Friday after a mastectomy on a Monday.
Maybe Marie Keating foundation need to clarify this with her as currently it's going to do them damage with this liar on board.

whocarez

VIP Member
The smell of desperation off the two of them!!
Anyone else notice how she sounds full of a cold? Covid numbers are up right now and I have heard of a lot that were at the Galway races now testing positive.
🙄🙄 who is even still testing for it

• Angry
  • Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I cannot understand a word either of the chuckies say.... disgraceful for nearly 6 year olds, their mother wouldnt get them speech therapy! She has the money, she would rather spend it on drink and being away from them, very sad to see......

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The people in her comments remind me of the people in Trisha Transformation comments. It’s all fake bullshit making a fool out of her. Nobody can think she looked good yesterday or today

Last edited:

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
New competition launched… 18 foolish participants €1,200 each to be featured = €21,600 less €3,000 for holiday voucher is a handy profit for Julie and boy manager! Do they declare tax on their earnings I wonder?

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
“Your man”
No Droolie, he’s literally only five, he’s sick, he’s even on antibiotics ffs.
It’s such a sad picture
We know you read here, so please mind him for once in his little life!
All for freebies 😔
Kid in UK fighting for his life after drinking prime. It’s for. Over 16s and she’s wondering why her kids get sick
Whats a light saviour.
She has some amount of disposable income.
they have every material item under the sun but no friends other than the usual cronies she hangs around with in pubs. No class mates-invites all summer. I’d hate my kids mixing with them tbh but less spoiling and a few basic manners would go further.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Yep she deleted three stories. Some shit about the mother thinking joolies water bottle is an oxygen mask for swimming or something to that effect. Middle one is first followed by bottom and then the floor one. Dopes🙄
I'm sure the family of the Irish guy that died while deep sea diving in Norway will find this absolutely hilarious........they're nothing but a pair of inbred skanky cunts

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
The show is going to be mayham lads mayham🙄 needs to learn to speak properly before it or noone will understand her😂😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I get the ick when I think of her recording herself and watching herself back then thinking she’s a gas bitch and hitting post. Meanwhile her kids are out on her estate running ragged

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just pay a babysitter???? It wouldn't take long to put manners on her if she had to pay an hourly rate.

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
That looks like a white lace dress that someone hung up in a pub in the good old days when you could smoke in them and left it there for ten years and Joolie took it down today and put it on. Headpiece is a lovely but colour dosen’t compliment the nicotine stained dress at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is why if you’ve got a blue head piece would you not get a matching blue bag and blue shoes? She looks thrown together

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ok. New name for her. ‘JuLIE’. All she’s able to do is LIE. Claiming she was ‘out out’ with the drink in front of her when someone said Anchor had a nightcap post! JuLIE / JuLIES at it again. 😅🤣
Sorry to disappoint you but that name is often used for her around here 🤣

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The less transactions going through the bank the better, I mean if you're scamming all around you who wants a paper trail???

Creative accounting is my guess!

• Heart