Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
The father was probably paying the few Bob as she calls it, off the loan for her every week. Someone give her a free car quickly. The helpless single mom or 27 sets of tiny twins is in dire straights. You actually would think she had loads of children the way she goes on. On a different note, I go out of my way to use cash. They can fuck off with their cashless society

Reactions: 17

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I reported that comp to ccpc last week and got an automated email to say someone would be in touch within 15 working days

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Definitely looks like someone alright who’s had a mastectomy done & undergoing chemo & radiation. Julie didn’t lick it off the stones anyway with a mother like that. The mother will be MIA from tomorrow now for months once she sees what a laughing stock she is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
That little boy was in lots of clubs in Carrigaline. It’s quite possible he was in some of Fuinneogs clubs. He was at star camp last week with my niece and was on the way to their show on Saturday morning when the accident happened. It’s just heartbreaking. All events planned in Carrigaline for the weekend have been cancelled as a mark of respect. Well, that is all except Wanchors Barbie party which is still going ahead.

• Sad
  • Sick

Bulmers

VIP Member
We were in Cork yesterday afternoon and commented how rough it was, I certainly wouldn't be letting a child that young walk by himself. That street iss manky and always has wasters on it, drinking smoking peeing even....

Noseymc123

VIP Member
So now saying twins didn't see mother for weeks.But julie day your mother came out hospital you twins and your mother went to pub for lunch.
---
Since when did she isolate the twins from her mother does she forget she's posting every day. They just weren't brought to the hospital while she was in there
They all went to pub for lunch

babsdiva

So is it the sea moss gummies...the vitamins or the magical face cloths that are helping the dermatitis 🤔🤔 I can't keep up

• Haha

Lauramar

He's a walking contradiction. He started making videos making fun of influencers the likes of Julie and her pals. One or two were shared around a bit and he got a taste of the attention, then BOOM! In a completely predictable turn of events, he started getting freebies, pr stays etc and released some AliExpress sweatshop produced tat and became an InstaHun-gry begger in his own right. Hypocrisy. On Julie, the kids drinking those bottles of Prime is no big deal, they're just for hydration. The cans of Prime are energy drinks.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Poor Sean. She doesn’t understand the concept of having to get up for work in the morning. What an ungrateful bitch.

TikToc

VIP Member
Why was she invited by that table? I'd be fuming if I was their guest and had to sit next to this uneducated piss head, that doesn't know how to behave in public.
I like a glass or two, but also know how to read my surrounding's and behave appropriatly. If I was trying to make an impression I certainly wouldn't behave like this half wit.

• Haha