Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Yep she deleted three stories. Some shit about the mother thinking joolies water bottle is an oxygen mask for swimming or something to that effect. Middle one is first followed by bottom and then the floor one. Dopes🙄
Amazing how she’s gotten over that whole mastectomy so fast when others have horrific nerve pain and restricted movement etc for years.

Reactions: 15

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
No I'm sorry I love a good night out to but Jesus , how does she get into them states ....and then plasters it all over her stories . When I get to the stage of slurring my words it's hometime for me ,she was in that state during the day yesterday and still kept going . Well I suppose really fair play to her to keep going. My mother would also be on the phone like a demon to me. And sorry didn't like her dress it was to loose on her it needed to be more fitted fof her age it was to old fashioned

Jinglecrackers

Up until recently, I thought dock leaf was, ‘dog leaf’ 😂🙈
In fairness , dog/dock sound similar, but never have I heard some one calling them ‘doggie leafs’ she’s a clown and nobody is falling for her ‘I’m only a silly single mam, come rescue me’ routine.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is it really Alan Clarke?? He’s actually my favourite one on Instagram 🙄 I’m raging!! I got tickets for his live podcast and all so I hope he’s not returning the favour for his show!!
He’s a crawler. He’d lick the arse off any gutter hun for the chance of a freebie

• Haha
She wasn't thinking of others when she was in a make shift pub with kegs mixing with others during isolation, was she? Selfish thing.

This one thrives off of a pity party. Poor us 🙄 craves attention

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Hope her little game affects her credit report. She’s 800 in arrears using her dads death over two years ago as a pathetic excuse. She’s shameful and if this is another attempt at engagement or trying to be relevant it will bite her in the ass many times for the next few years when her Insta fame is long gone.
The companies that associate with her now are only doing it because of her followers and the amount not because of her stunning personality or her chins 😂 sorry meant twins 😂

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
We really need an eye roll emoji 🙄

She’s some woman though, lying like that, and she not long after very serious surgery! 🤔
What did Julie say earlier in the week, her mother is as well as can be expected, something along those lines 🥴

• Wow

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
She didn’t say before that wanchor was doing the dancing too because it wouldn’t have worked with her storyline of oh I’m so ascared cos I knows nobody at it

Heidi88

VIP Member
Has to bring it back to her own situation all the time and get a dig in at the ex.

Julie is barely a mother at the best of times. Don't mind being a Mum and Dad. Remember when she didnt bring Fionn to the hospital when he broke his collar bone on holidays and sleeping through Erin's first feis.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

gossmomma

Sure how would the little fella be able to speak properly when she can’t speak herself at 30+ years of age …

Heidi77

VIP Member
My heart that poor boy, I actually couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable he must be feeling… when I get a uti I feel like I need to be next to the toilet all day and with a heat pad between my legs, they’re horrible horrible infections that if left untreated can become very dangerous!
And having to hold urine for a 3 hour car journey must have been hell. But sure who cares once Julie gets her night out.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus watching her stories from yesterday here and I've anxiety looking at them. What kind of person walks on ahead of their 5 year olds in a big city cos she's so busy on her Instagram stories! Is it so hard to hold their little hands and walk with them. Mine are older than those two poor kiddos and I wouldn't leave them out of my sight for a second in our own town let alone Dublin. She really is vile, and poor Fionn was with the doctor yesterday and put on antibiotics and gets dragged to Dublin today then cos she needs a night away God help her

• Heart