Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Im not in a credit union but I’ve never heard of people, in 2023, physically walking into a place to pay off a loan? Do credit unions not give the option to repay via direct debit?

Reactions: 15

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I don’t know how many times I used to see Julie give out to fionn while out and needing a wee the poor fella probably holds it so long now he’s giving himself problems. All Julie’s fault…

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Poor misfortunate child sick with a UTI & probably running a high temperature and she driving a 3 hour car journey & running the legs off him around Dublin, she’s not fit to call herself a mother.
My heart that poor boy, I actually couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable he must be feeling… when I get a uti I feel like I need to be next to the toilet all day and with a heat pad between my legs, they’re horrible horrible infections that if left untreated can become very dangerous!

• Sad

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Ah naaaaahhhhh. I can’t cope with this c*nt anymore. A plastic ball she thinks is a jellyfish. A doggie leaf for thorns. We know your thick Droolie. But nobody and I mean nobody is that thick. Well except for maybe your followers who think your hilarious. And the mother. OMG. Imagine spending your summer in Garryvoe next to them. Two drunk, foul mouthed, lieing tramps. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
It's the likes of her that put people off going ladies day , shitfaced falling around the place. And she's the cheek to give out about the young ones who looked alot more respectable than her in her video. Probably local young ones this one shows up thinking she's the Queen of Ballybrit ,fu*k off back to whatever hole u crawled out of u absolute chav

lovelyjubbely

Peikinnnn sunflowers in Killaaaaa in ayst Caaarrrrk
Jesus Droolie as a fellow Corkonian, please learn to speak properly. Your such an embarrassment. And as Fuinneog is so sports mad, you’d think she would’ve been up in town last night to cheer on the Cork girls coming home. Ah naaaahhhh. Too much trouble to do something Fuinneog would’ve probably enjoyed. Poor lad. Feel so sorry for that little boy.
Pink for girls & blue for boys…why would she be bringing him to cheer on a camogie team??!! And definitely would never think of doing it to inspire ER to think outside the box either 🙄 Poor kids, doing only as their gender “should”

She has the cul camp bags and smiggle bags but needed to get them new ones again! My lad is in third class and has the same good school bag since junior infants and it’s still perfect
I dont understand why people need to buy new every year either. My sons bag has done him the whole of secondary, i even asked him the other day if he needed a new one and he said no theres nothing wrong with the one he has. Its just an extra expense that you dont need.

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Says they were a bit short and then in next story she says she doesn't know how much the charity want so they can jump but she'll check tomoro. The lies just trip off her tongue
Anyone giving money would want their head examined, they are all dodgy as fuck. She looked like she was lying alright. No cold play winner either.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She definitely didn’t sell the Galway races anyway, looked like she had an absolute shit time!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
So her and Air in Rows got the hair blow dried for tomoro obviously and Air in Rows got a new dress. Fionn got nothing obviously. She's still gonna drag him to Dublin tomorro even though he under the weather this evening. Again parent of the year right there. Jeez she's really grinding my gears today😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HumphreyB

VIP Member
she won’t set up a direct debit. i’d imagine most of her money is cash based. she’s as dodgy as they come:

that’s 2 if not 3 payments missed.

she has the money don’t be fooled. she’s just the typical type who spends on what she wants before what she should.

• Heart
Reactions: 14