Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez…. I spend a day away from here and it went mental.

All I have to say is the only trolls Julie needs to worry about is Brenda and that anchor one. no one ever sees it happening till it ruins them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So predictions for this weeks nodcast, std clinic recommendations, more bad mom club tales, boring mitching school, more stupid gufawing, the girls trying to out do themselves with 'I'm a mad bastard me so I am stories', Brenda, me myself and I, more me me me, swap the old phones, messaging some fella drama, manifestation drama, rinse and repeat :sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez…. I spend a day away from here and it went mental.

All I have to say is the only trolls Julie needs to worry about is Brenda and that anchor one. no one ever sees it happening till it ruins them.
Brenda reminds me of the type of "friend" we all had at one stage or another. Goes out with you, proceeds to get "pissed" on a night out, encourages you to go off with certain fellas or embarrass yourself, yet turns out they remember everything the next day and get great enjoyment telling the group all about your escapades. They're really a frenemie.
Brenda thrived on Julie's story.

Reactions: 37
Brenda reminds me of the type of "friend" we all had at one stage or another. Goes out with you, proceeds to get "pissed" on a night out, encourages you to go off with certain fellas or embarrass yourself, yet turns out they remember everything the next day and get great enjoyment telling the group all about your escapades. They're really a frenemie.
Brenda thrived on Julie's story.
I just find it all so fake, as if Brenda didn't already know all about it, sitting there acting all shocked and surprised by it when she obviously knew all about it already

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know why Brenda doesn’t drink anymore? Did she ever talk about it on her insta?

Reactions: 3
So predictions for this weeks nodcast, std clinic recommendations, more bad mom club tales, boring mitching school, more stupid gufawing, the girls trying to out do themselves with 'I'm a mad bastard me so I am stories', Brenda, me myself and I, more me me me, swap the old phones, messaging some fella drama, manifestation drama, rinse and repeat :sleep: :sleep:
I was stuck in traffic yesterday and to my embarrassment I stuck on the podcast. It’s beyond cringe. The reading of each others tinder messages is scripted - hardly by Mejoolie. I paused it when I picked up my teen daughter who said what are you listening to? I forgot the title was showing on my dash - one night stands, morning after pill etc etc 😳

Reactions: 8
Her teeth!!! Looking at screen the 2 front ones, one to right is grey/brown VOM

Reactions: 4
Anyone else totally sick of "the little girl lost in Dublin" routiene EVERY SINGLE WEDNESDAY🙄 GET A GRIP, OH AND A LIFE JuLie🤥

Reactions: 44
Getting lost to be late and get out of dance class 🤪 🤪 she must be doing the plastic surgery guest this week if no Brenda.

Is she really going to do this ‘country girl lost in Dublin’ tit every single week. Has she not heard of google maps? Ffs, it’s beyond boring, same tit every week. She has the same departure and the same arrival points every single week and has never once managed to get it right. How? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The culshie up to the big smoke routine…. I HAAAAATE it so much 🤬 ffs she is from cork which is also a big city 🙄 you would honestly be mortified

Reactions: 20
She probably wouldn’t give a tit if she fell pregnant?
The ‘twinnies’ are seven next year after all 😉
Are you serious,there 6😳😳😳I thought they were 4ish & she mashing there dinners up 😰😩no wonder they can’t speak

Reactions: 7
Julie is the definition of thick! I live in Dublin and its pretty hard to get lost on the luas as the route map is over every door on it and they announce every stop! Surely you could have asked someone also so Im beginning to think this is all for content

Reactions: 13
Gutted we didn't get a "I got clamped" or "I got a parking fine" story 😴 surely she has an old parking ticket in her bag that she could wave around while shouting Aaaaaah Naaah

Unless she's going to mix it up a bit and get a speeding fine while racing back for her dancing 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would the police be after her for getting on the wrong luas?
Literally open your maps and put where u need to go and it will tell you what luas to get on and what stop
No need for all this drama
Ahhh nah nah I’m sick of hearing that and nah DEAD

• Haha
Is she really going to do this ‘country girl lost in Dublin’ tit every single week. Has she not heard of google maps? Ffs, it’s beyond boring, same tit every week. She has the same departure and the same arrival points every single week and has never once managed to get it right. How? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's only acting the dope for content.
Without it, she has nothing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.