Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she was supposed to move with him though- it's not all on him. He only saw them once last summer because that's all he was 'allowed' to see them. They don't have a custody arrangement for regular access because he lives abroad.
It is all on him. I have three children and their dad would throw me under a bus for each one of them. He actually told me on Sunday how much he loves me, but how he loves our daughter a million times more than me. He saw them once last summer because their mother, their only parent, didn’t know if it was the right thing to do. Those kids have no relationship with him. He’s too busy across the world rearing someone else’s kids. If he had any backbone or love for those kids he would move heaven and earth to be their dad. He didn’t. We would all love, at times, to move around the world and leave all our responsibilities behind us, but we don’t because we couldn’t imagine a world without our children in it. I’m no fan of Julie, but he’s lower than pondscum.
---
We only hear one side and that's her side, I wouldn't be taking everything she says as gospel .. you would be nieve to believe a word from her mouth ..
---

Exactly .. and introduced as a "friend" at that . Damaging those children even more with that daft carry on.
We don’t need to hear any side. 🤷‍♀️ we know he is in Australia, we know the 5 year olds do not recognize him, we know he is absent. We don’t need to see or hear anymore of that, as it can’t be justified. And dead right she introduced him as a ‘friend’. What should she have done? Hey kids, here’s daddy. Daddy lives in Australia with other kids, I know you don’t know him but he’s back home for the first time in almost 4 years and he’d like to see you for the afternoon. Don’t get too attached though because you’ll probably be 10 when you hear or see him again.
---
We only hear one side and that's her side, I wouldn't be taking everything she says as gospel .. you would be nieve to believe a word from her mouth ..
---

Exactly .. and introduced as a "friend" at that . Damaging those children even more with that daft carry on.
We don’t need to hear any side. 🤷‍♀️ we know he is in Australia, we know the 5 year olds do not recognize him, we know he is absent. We don’t need to see or hear anymore of that, as it can’t be justified. And dead right she introduced him as a ‘friend’. What should she have done? Hey kids, here’s daddy. Daddy lives in Australia with other kids, I know you don’t know him but he’s back home for the first time in almost 4 years and he’d like to see you for the afternoon. Don’t get too attached though because you’ll probably be 10 when you hear or see him again.

Reactions: 32
She doesn't allow them to facetime him or talk on the phone- how would they 'know' him? When he is here she barely allows him to see them. His family did see them up until last summer. and I suspect that's what's being dealt with in the courts soon. And he does pay maintenance. Be wide for the narrative she portrays.

Reactions: 14
She doesn't allow them to facetime him or talk on the phone- how would they 'know' him? When he is here she barely allows him to see them. His family did see them up until last summer. and I suspect that's what's being dealt with in the courts soon. And he does pay maintenance. Be wide for the narrative she portrays.
Do you think you can sufficiently parent over FaceTime? You clearly know the waster, but there is no justification in leaving your children. Maintenance? As he should! But there’s no money to make up for being absent. It absolves him of nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Do you think you can sufficiently parent over FaceTime? You clearly know the waster, but there is no justification in leaving your children. Maintenance? As he should! But there’s no money to make up for being absent. It absolves him of nothing.
I don't know him personally, but we have mutual friends. You obviously have your perspective on the situation, all I'm saying is there are always two sides.

Reactions: 18
He didn't leave them though. She was meant to follow and didn't. She likes to play the "I was homeless" card but they had lives in Australia and she didn't get on the plane. She has said herself, he didn't find out til that day. He was back after that and she used to drive up to see him then start a fight with him and not let him see the kids. This was all her story.

Could he have come back home and fought more, absolutely. But there's definitely 2 stories. The kids saw his family up until some time last year. If she was mam of the year she wouldn't stop them seeing their family either.

There's 2 parents at fault here unfortunately for those kids.

Reactions: 16
How can you justify that dead beat dad of the twins!? Regardless of / if Julie has made it hard for him to see the twins, at the end of the day he has chosen to live on the other side of the world. If he cared about them in any way , he would have moved back to Ireland and tried to make a relationship with them.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the kids though, imagine putting this all online to be picked apart and speculated about...they will grow up and read all of this. I wonder will Julie think it was all worth it?

Reactions: 19
Sure the kids use to see him before as I remember she would drive half way and he would half way and he would take them as I remember she always came on crying etc that was a few years now

Reactions: 10
Ya she used to come on crying for herself though not the twins. She was crying cause in her head she had planned the family, marriage, white picket fence. And saying she stuck around for them, she didn't really have much choice.

Reactions: 11
Had forgot all about this weeks pod so here's a bit of summary.
Juile signed Brenda into the go loud studio as "Breda Denny" because of course she can't spell!
Talking about hen parties in the next pod because they have a hen coming up that they are both going to, it's their friend Tara's hen.
Juile saying the same old ding dong about falling off her diet.
Brenda is staying on plan as she is manifesting that she'll be going working on Love Island for the Summer. She emailed the producer of Love Island in Dec, he came back and said they had all the crew they needed at the moment but if anyone pulls out they would be in touch. She emailed him again a few weeks ago and he said he wasn't the producer for it any longer but give her the details of the new producer. New producer replied same that they had the crew already but he'd met her for a chat. So she has the date set in her phone and is saying she won't be going to Tara's wedding in June as she is going to Majorca to Love Island. And she is meant to be going to Tenerife during the Summer but has told the person she is going with that she thinks she won't be able to go as she'll be in Majorca for Love Island. And if she doesn't get to work on this one she will be working on the South Africa Love Island in Jan.
The actor from Netflix is still on the scene but he is just busy and is out of he country.
Juile said that this holiday that she is on now is their summer holiday. That she is back on Friday and they will be go nowhere all summer.
Brenda was meant to be going to Paris last weekend for her birthday and Juile had begged to go with her but then booked the holiday for the same time. Brenda postponed the Paris trip over the protests and is going with her parents on the Eurostar the end of May.
They did were discussing going on holidays with partners and turning tap/shower to have a wee. And if a partner went away on holiday on their own they are convinved they would cheat. Juile would be a stage 12 stalker, stalking all friends social media etc.
Talking about men cheating with sex workers while on holidays and how men do it as it's the thrill of handing over the money.
Juile got her first tattoo on a girls holiday to Crete. The tattoo is on her neck and it says "Juile". Think she said the holiday to Crete was a leaving cert holiday. And that she was seeing a boy at the time and he was also going away on a boys holiday. They weren't going out at the time so it was said if they both got with people when away that was ok as long as they weren't from Cork. Juile hooked up with a lad from the same FAS course as the original lad she was seeing. Shortly after that she got into a long term relationship with another guy for 8 years and when that relationship broke up she went to Oz.
They were then discussing holiday icks, men wearing flip flops, men trying to speak the language, standing up immediately when the plane lands etc. Brenda said she sometimes goes topless on the beach in Spain but hates being naked.

Be interesting to see what happens with the pod if Brenda does happen to land a job on Love Island over the summer, she'll hardly be flying over to the go loud studio every week to record it.
They will never get men, the freaks afraid to pee in a hotel room with a man there 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 2
This conversation comes round every so often, and some get very hyped up over it, declaring what an utter tit dad the twins have...he wouldn't have done this, that, the other.
Fact of the matter is, the two kids have 2 tit parents.
Julie pushes her stories and lies on everything online. No one knows a thing, except the lies she spins, down to her being called by teacher saying ER was fabulous blaa blaa, which we know is bs. Lies about being at a restaurant last week and she passed security in the airport at that stage, lying to worthy charities...lying about her mother.
We know absolutely nothing about baby daddy...for all we know she could have a barring order on him....'great' mothers can spin absolute tripe to judges so the dad doesn't get a look in and I don't think anyone could disagree that this one would do anything for spite and venom.

Reactions: 30
This conversation comes round every so often, and some get very hyped up over it, declaring what an utter tit dad the twins have...he wouldn't have done this, that, the other.
Fact of the matter is, the two kids have 2 tit parents.
Julie pushes her stories and lies on everything online. No one knows a thing, except the lies she spins, down to her being called by teacher saying ER was fabulous blaa blaa, which we know is bs. Lies about being at a restaurant last week and she passed security in the airport at that stage, lying to worthy charities...lying about her mother.
We know absolutely nothing about baby daddy...for all we know she could have a barring order on him....'great' mothers can spin absolute tripe to judges so the dad doesn't get a look in and I don't think anyone could disagree that this one would do anything for spite and venom.
Julie lies so much and look at Sarah Burke in this, prime example how easy they can lie. Sarah knew for 6 weeks she was pregnant but lied saying she was debating whether or not to drink, they are all crazy Instagram liars. The lies from Julie and the cystic fibrosis charity. How can brands work with compulisive liars and expect us to believe what they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really can’t get over this wholesome family holiday she’s portraying! I miss the old Julie! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So obvs she’s reading here. Everything said she does. Like saying window is a winge cause gets no attention and she all over him all night dancing then 🤷‍🤯
It was said here that she doesn't play with her children. I'm glad she's taking constructive criticism on board. It was lovely to see her dancing with the children at the disco instead of always letting the kiddie club staff entertain them.
Next step is less iPad time

Reactions: 3
I don't know him personally, but we have mutual friends. You obviously have your perspective on the situation, all I'm saying is there are always two sides.
Exactly. There’s 3 sides to every story and I certainly wouldn’t believe Julie’s version

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know why she is trying to show herself as a great mother
I suppose because she's reading here and nobody wants to be called a bad mother.

Julie can you stop posting pics of your children in swimwear. There are unsavoury people on the internet who specifically search for those sort of images.

Us tattlers, we're bitchy but we certainly wish no harm on any children. Sometimes we're even trying to be helpful

Reactions: 11
It was said here that she doesn't play with her children. I'm glad she's taking constructive criticism on board. It was lovely to see her dancing with the children at the disco instead of always letting the kiddie club staff entertain them.
Next step is less iPad time
For the 30secs she films here & there for the 'gram I wouldn't put her up for mother of the year yet... ;)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.