Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed in her stories that she poses with a pout before talking... now I can't unsee it and it's driving me mad 🤣
According to my teenage niece, this is called a “Millennial pause” , they said on TikTok you know if someone is “old“ (over 30 according to her 😑) because they pause before they start talking to the phone on video where as a young person nearly starts talking before they even press record so it’s more streamlined.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She thought she could get rid of the chins as quick as she gets rid of the twins . Ahhhhh nahhhhhhh . Still "hanging" off of her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion,

she got her hole, and caught a troll, wore her swimming togs on the hen, the media lawyer is really Ken

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

dignity and sunglasses lost in Galway stride of pride and muscle gone in bottom lip on one side

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I wish she would burn her phone and never be seen on social media again. This thread makes me laugh every day. The comments I read here, you’d never find them anywhere else. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Droolie always has multiple chins, but rarely has her own twins

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion : Twins and me, Chins and me, its all going wrong for me Drooly....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always looks like she’s ready to leave again! What’s with the coat/body warmer constantly on! 🙈

Poor kids haven’t a hope with her doing homework with them either!

Reactions: 5
Droolie getting a shag in Galway is the new dancing on tables. I am still fully convinced the whole thing is made up for attention. I’d say she is even making it up to her friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to my teenage niece, this is called a “Millennial pause” , they said on TikTok you know if someone is “old“ (over 30 according to her 😑) because they pause before they start talking to the phone on video where as a young person nearly starts talking before they even press record so it’s more streamlined.
Ah naw I just realised I (as an elder millennial) do this when sending voice notes 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.