Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not about her or any woman having the auld gallop! It’s the fact she plays frigid Brigid all the time, alongside the fact that she’s a single mum ‘trying’ to support herself and the twins financially, it’s not a good look to actually tell the world you did the walk of shame at 6am, it’s not classy, it’s cheap and tacky.. wonder what her #collabs will make of her behaviour? If ya wanna ride gurl .. go for it! But maybe keep it off the auld insta!
I agree & I said as much on Sunday. This was in response to the comments calling her a slut & a cum bucket. She can ride rings around herself in my eyes I just don’t think we need to know.

Reactions: 10
Basically she was being harassed by a troll, they had her email so tracked her socials from that.when she seen the name she thought was familiar, when she went into fb messenger she realised she had messages from when She bought something from Facebook market place off her. She was in the woman's house met her husband and family and looked like she had the perfect life ... All trolls that have been outed have been professional women good jobs lovely lifestyles. (Not officially outed their words) and they reckon in a few months all these accounts will be outed as Julie has caught 2 in the last 48 hours that's all I listened to. 🤣🤣

what was she on about she was in the trolls house? Who is the hero hear who listens to shitcast fir us 😂😂🤤🤤

Was it the woman who won the fake bag or what?

Or just more lies from Droolie 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No matter what that ‘troll’ said to Julie, what Julie is doing to her is way worse. She’s harassing her now. It’s embarrassing Julie, what age are you 16?
The woman doesn't give a damn, never changed her accounts or profiles

Reactions: 7
what was she on about she was in the trolls house? Who is the hero hear who listens to shitcast fir us 😂😂🤤🤤

Was it the woman who won the fake bag or what?

Or just more lies from Droolie 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Quick version is she had bought something on fb market place about three years ago and it turns out it was from her "troll". She went to collect and was invited into house and met family. When she was been trolled by this person she checked her socials and recognised some pictures and remembered she'd been to her house. Truth or lie you decide🤣🤣🤣

Time for some thread title suggestions lads and lassies. Just mark them as one though to make them easier to find👍

Reactions: 14
Basically she was being harassed by a troll, they had her email so tracked her socials from that.when she seen the name she thought was familiar, when she went into fb messenger she realised she had messages from when She bought something from Facebook market place off her. She was in the woman's house met her husband and family and looked like she had the perfect life ... All trolls that have been outed have been professional women good jobs lovely lifestyles. (Not officially outed their words) and they reckon in a few months all these accounts will be outed as Julie has caught 2 in the last 48 hours that's all I listened to. 🤣🤣
I'll take "Things that never happened for 500, please Alex " 😂😂😂Julie, Brenda or Ken couldn't find their way out of a paper bag so I seriously doubt they are the new Columbo and Poirot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bullshit, I wouldn’t be inviting a randomer into my house to meet my hubby and kids when they come to buy something. Get a grip Julie 😂😂 she’s gas, and full of it.

Reactions: 18
If Terri mcevoy has SP on the post tagging bidu then Ken must be paying her to promote?

Reactions: 7
I still think someone messaged that CF page and thats how they caught them. She has said it was an email.

Terri would do anything and she isn't getting past her Repromed scandal so needs the follows.

Reactions: 17
The woman doesn't give a damn, never changed her accounts or profiles
Exactly it’s just driving Julie mad that she’s being ignored. She wants nothing more but for that girl to message her back apologising so she can screenshot it and post to her stories 🥱.

Reactions: 8
Please now, does this half wit have a tattoo of HER OWN NAME!???????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does Joolie think she can do about people talking about how she acts on her own public insta page? If she didn't give people the ammunition there would be nothing to "troll" her about. I don't think she knows what a troll actually is. Commenting on what she says and does on Tattle is not trolling. It is also not something anyone can get in any sort of trouble about.
---
Thread title "Stride of pride in her manky swimsuit, Media Lawyers still in pursuit"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion,
Dignity is in the bin, still has 3 chins, can't mind her own kids, botched job on her eyelids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.