Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : eyebrows like spock, not actually afraid of c**k, had a stride of pride cos she apparently got the ride 🐎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Rattled tonight about all the negative comments. No Julie your chins haven’t left at all, but you do love a filter to try and hide them. Also I think you’re allergic to your kids - so I guess it’s time to ship them off again for a few days. God love you, can’t spend a full week with them.

Reactions: 14
She still has the lisp going on .. go on Jules ... say sausages for us 🤣🤣 the top teeth I cant 🤭🤭🤭 they are like those cheap clip on's

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've noticed in her stories that she poses with a pout before talking... now I can't unsee it and it's driving me mad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bit long but here goes ‘Medroolie, still chins and me despite her surgery,got a troll and a ride in one week. All lies just content for the sheep 🐑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
jeez if she's not bothered about what some randomer said on tiktok about her chins then why make such a big deal over it, she's near slurring her words over it in that story, she's obviously very bothered by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another hun using that scum Eoghan Dineens fake Bidu agency running fake competitions to get followers from companies who pay them & gain followers. How are they getting away with this? Terror couldn’t stop fidgeting & kept looking away from the camera as she’d guilt written all over her face.
---
Ah stop are you serious 😂😂😂
Omg what a looser.
---
I've noticed in her stories that she poses with a pout before talking... now I can't unsee it and it's driving me mad 🤣
Gives me the ICK everytime.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
JuLie has the trolls house clip on T.T and goloud tagged, they have to desperately beg for listeners with click bate, same as the lapland clip. It isn't naturally popular

Reactions: 10
Awww she is super sensitive that her surgery didn't work. She knows all the chins are still there and aren't going on anywhere 😂😂😂😂 I love when they say they aren't bothered 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION: Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She’s some delusional fool. It’s so obvious she’s filtered to the hilt because when anyone puts a photo of her up she looks like he-man with the face on her. She’s the biggest catfish around. There would be no fella stick around her. She gives off one night vibes. No problems with that but stay in your lane Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.