Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted she’s threatening to pull out of the live gig, but we all know it’s because 6 people have bought tickets. She’ll pretend she’s too nervous, or pull a sickie or some tit. Trying hard to push sales one last time before finally cancelling. This gig is never going ahead.
I find the mom of the year act unnerving. Where’s the real Julie f’ing and blinding at the kids 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I'd say even the kids are wondering what the hell is going on with Julie. She must be exhausted trying to keep this act up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He didn't want his face painted then changed his mind. I wouldn't have pandered to him.
They’re both spoilt rotten and they don’t know what they want. They should be in school getting an education and some discipline or else give their school places to other kids.

Reactions: 17
I'd say even the kids are wondering what the hell is going on with Julie. She must be exhausted trying to keep this act up.
This act, It's like waiting for the beat to drop in a song. We're all here waiting for it. It's going to happen, we know it is, we just don't know when, but we are here for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Majority of tickets available - maybe a Tattle get together could be arranged 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As predicted she’s threatening to pull out of the live gig, but we all know it’s because 6 people have bought tickets. She’ll pretend she’s too nervous, or pull a sickie or some tit. Trying hard to push sales one last time before finally cancelling. This gig is never going ahead.
I find the mom of the year act unnerving. Where’s the real Julie f’ing and blinding at the kids 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole playing with the twins all of a sudden is just all for Tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am actually beginning to wonder is there some sort of court case for access or something in the pipeline?

Reactions: 14
I am actually beginning to wonder is there some sort of court case for access or something in the pipeline?
There's definitely something brewing.
Too little too late though, as we're always being warned, whatever goes up on the internet, stays on the internet....

Reactions: 12
Wow in all the years dippinh in & out of Droolies stories its my 1st time seeing her interact with her children!it doesn’t even come naturally to her & she looks so uncomfortable -Me droolie is reinventing herself from angry bitter broke single mama to (Pretend)Mother of the week , if I was the merry widow id be mortified of the way Droolie is with her kids-No love no warmth No nurturing,she has been told to get into the pool/get on the dance floor that doesnt come natural to her at all. Do we reckon potential new management?court case?undo some damage from her scummy behaviours!she hasn’t mentioned pissing herself or table dancing in weeks! Shes on the turn the scummy mummies who follower her robbing ass wont have anything to relate too at this rate!

Reactions: 15
Imagine the conversation…
Plastic Boy Manager “Droolie we have to get more clabs gurl, everyone is deserting us, and we need the big bucks rolling in, we have that surgery booked hun, for the end of the year”
Droolie “Sher wha can we do, I’ve tried everything”
Plastic Boy Manager “Emmm I dunno, maybe try acting like a loving parent, and spend time with the chuckies, instead of drinking and dancing on tables?”
Droolie “Ok Eoghan, I’ll give it a go, cmere Air in Rows and I pick your big 5 year old self up and have a lil dance with ya”
Air in Rows don’t know what’s going on and freaks out and screams the kiddies club down, and they all leave. Droolie goes straight to bar and says “duck this parenting tit, it’s not for me” “Give us a double voddy love”
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't imagine its some court case over the kids as he doesnt even live in the country. He can hardly give out about his kids being online and the way she speaks to them when he isnt even in the same hemisphere never mind the same country.

Someone else said its Revenue but her cursing and swearing isnt going to have any impact on a revenue audit.

I say its Discover Ireland. Maybe she was meant to get more work from them over the summer and with the complaints (i was one of the ones who emailed and messaged Discover Ireland) they gave feedback and she is trying to prove them wrong. It wont last though!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder did Jessie have a word over her behaviour around the twins 🤔
He’d have some nerve to, in fairness. If he’s that concerned into the day to day parenting of his children he’d do well to come back to the same country and give her a dig out. He’s a disgrace and doesn’t the deserve the title of anything more than the pump and dump that he is. Well able to play stepped up daddy to another man’s kids while his own have nobody. It would be disgusting enough if he lived in Monaghan while they were in cork, but Australia? He was home last year for a holiday and only saw them once for godsake. She is a gobshite but at least she stuck around.

Reactions: 8
He’d have some nerve to, in fairness. If he’s that concerned into the day to day parenting of his children he’d do well to come back to the same country and give her a dig out. He’s a disgrace and doesn’t the deserve the title of anything more than the pump and dump that he is. Well able to play stepped up daddy to another man’s kids while his own have nobody. It would be disgusting enough if he lived in Monaghan while they were in cork, but Australia? He was home last year for a holiday and only saw them once for godsake. She is a gobshite but at least she stuck around.
Remember she was supposed to move with him though- it's not all on him. He only saw them once last summer because that's all he was 'allowed' to see them. They don't have a custody arrangement for regular access because he lives abroad.

Reactions: 7
We only hear one side and that's her side, I wouldn't be taking everything she says as gospel .. you would be nieve to believe a word from her mouth ..
---
Remember she was supposed to move with him though- it's not all on him. He only saw them once last summer because that's all he was 'allowed' to see them. They don't have a custody arrangement for regular access because he lives abroad.
Exactly .. and introduced as a "friend" at that . Damaging those children even more with that daft carry on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.