Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Thing is though, all her scummy followers love her antics, love the dancing on tables, the pissing herself cos she is "hilarious", bitching about the kids, robbing from Dunnes. They aren't here to watch Julie drinking Barry's tea and playing happy families and acting #blessed and #grateful. She risks alienating that lot with her new fake persona.

Reactions: 18

Heidi77

VIP Member
So Brenda didn't get to have her make up done cos Julie fucked up the appointment, then she is trawling around the Red Cow car park cos Julie can't find her car, now sat waiting for the clamp to be removed cos Julie doesn't understand paid parking. I'd say the last thing she wants to do now is be stuck in a car with her the whole way to Galway.

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Do you think you can sufficiently parent over FaceTime? You clearly know the waster, but there is no justification in leaving your children. Maintenance? As he should! But there’s no money to make up for being absent. It absolves him of nothing.
I don't know him personally, but we have mutual friends. You obviously have your perspective on the situation, all I'm saying is there are always two sides.

work4aliving

VIP Member
Reported it ...not that it will do anything...but she is nothing but a scumbag bully ...wish the person answered and stood up to her as Julie is a typical bully who can't do face to face...she shut down teaspill with her bullying but doesn't work with tattle ...its why she hates tattle ...she can't beat it...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Sweet Holy mother the way Fíóñń spoke to his mother!!!!! His little ass would be red if he was mine. You couldn't expect anything else really they are speaking to her the exact way she speaks to them.

Heidi77

VIP Member
So just in case anyone at the back missed that Julie got the ride at the weekend she now has her friend announcing it to us all as well.

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I think a
Tattle is the ultimate puppet master:
*comment on Julie drink driving from Galway-Julie says ‘someone’ gave her a lift.
*comment that we haven’t seen Sean in weeks-enter the mysterious Seanie.
*comment that she is filthy-Julie (with a towel around her and bone dry hair;‘I’m just out of the shower there’. 🤣
this is such craic!!
What’ll we get her to do next lads?
Make her kids lunches do homework for the week!!

• Haha
  • Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Did she have the twins via an immaculate conception because she’s actually going on like she had the ride for the first time…

Very sad carry on in your mid 30’s, I’m sure the twins will be well proud..🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
Julie is being paid to.promote his page I bet the manager told him they would get him 15k new followers and Julie needs to keep promoting even after the comp so basically its all an undeclared ad

#transparency

VIP Member
Yes be sex positive and stick with that story but all along she pretends to be a frigid afraid of willies. If it was such a stride of pride why be embarrassed by children seeing her and cleaners who talk a different language. She is an embarrassment to herself and her family. Get her ride she is so desperate for, that's all it looks like, any woman can get a ride every night of the week if they choose, but don't embarrass your family and young children putting it all online

• Haha

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
Thought it was the merry widow booked the hols? Droolie just said she organised it through loveholidays. Back to the cursing in the stories again normal service has resumed obviously. And as for the sheep who messaged about her skin looking flawless it's called a filter don't mind what Joolie telling u🙄
She only said the mother booked to cover up julie booking after school holidays. Lying bitch again

Wexy123

VIP Member
jeez if she's not bothered about what some randomer said on tiktok about her chins then why make such a big deal over it, she's near slurring her words over it in that story, she's obviously very bothered by it.

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
If discover ireland gave out the emails I would sue them for breach of gdpr
To be fair now, I'd highly doubt a company like Discover Ireland would hand out people's email addresses willy nilly to anyone, it's a breach of GDPR and they would know that!! The Peru 2.1 (Julie and Eoghan) are full of shite, they either got the email addresses from that fake 60 roses email address they set up or the "harassment" never happened 🤦‍♀️🤪

Heidi77

VIP Member
The T.T of Julie in the low cut green top with spaghetti straps , some of the comments are, great diddys, serious set of bangers, get the mommy milkers out, the other twins, weapons of mass destruction,things I'd do to them. Why does she want this type of pervy attention and bringing it to her twins and family's door.
She likes ANY type of attention.

• Heart