Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
This is what she is exposing her children to fecking pweirdo . She is a disgusting scumbag
It's awful, she has a TikTok up of them in their swimsuits, not fair on the children, she is supposed to be their guardian and look after them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Jellybb

VIP Member
The amount of people that think this one is great is frightening! I’m regularly asked if I follow her and how gas she is 🤣 She seems to be loved in limerick

• Wow
  • Sad

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I still think someone messaged that CF page and thats how they caught them. She has said it was an email.

Terri would do anything and she isn't getting past her Repromed scandal so needs the follows.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He didn't want his face painted then changed his mind. I wouldn't have pandered to him.
They’re both spoilt rotten and they don’t know what they want. They should be in school getting an education and some discipline or else give their school places to other kids.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I'd say even the kids are wondering what the hell is going on with Julie. She must be exhausted trying to keep this act up.
This act, It's like waiting for the beat to drop in a song. We're all here waiting for it. It's going to happen, we know it is, we just don't know when, but we are here for it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
The two " big brands" must have been watching her hence the mother of the year act. He got the phone call today and normal service resumed this evening

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Ah that's a bit much now, maybe he had somewhere to be? just because the man uses a wheelchair doesn't mean he doesn't have a life! There was no assistance available for an hour that's why he crawled out of the plane, why should he have to wait, just because he's disabled he should just wait there?? I'm all for slating Julie, but that's horrific what happened to that man
---

thank you!!! I've just commented something similar, imagine thinking that he should have been ok to wait when everyone else can get off the plane, just cos he's a wheelchair user doesn't mean he didn't have somewhere to be.
It's a tiny airport they flew to,if he had flown to a larger international airport the assistance would be given asap. The fact it was a teeny tiny airport and help was on the way makes me think the man got in a strop and left. Whoever took the photo wasn't helping so is equally as bad.
I've been to Kerry airport and have had to wait for assistance, Heathrow I get it straight away. Yer man is looking for notice. Imo.
---
Must find that person who drove Julie to cork yesterday, might be handy.
Such 💩 as she was called out here yesterday with her drink driving.

GW84

VIP Member
Do you think you can sufficiently parent over FaceTime? You clearly know the waster, but there is no justification in leaving your children. Maintenance? As he should! But there’s no money to make up for being absent. It absolves him of nothing.
He didn't leave them though. She was meant to follow and didn't. She likes to play the "I was homeless" card but they had lives in Australia and she didn't get on the plane. She has said herself, he didn't find out til that day. He was back after that and she used to drive up to see him then start a fight with him and not let him see the kids. This was all her story.

Could he have come back home and fought more, absolutely. But there's definitely 2 stories. The kids saw his family up until some time last year. If she was mam of the year she wouldn't stop them seeing their family either.

There's 2 parents at fault here unfortunately for those kids.

Reactions: 16

Beavana

VIP Member
Must have missed her on about Sean 🤔

But in general her question box question/ answers
1682974831213.png

• Haha
Sweet devine jesus, the two outfits 🤭 the second one gives off Gypsy Rose vibes 🌹, all she is missing is her crystal ball and tea leaves 🍃

• Haha