Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobs86

VIP Member
A poll to ask should she discipline Air in Rows? After she was kicked and punched by her? Oh Drools is going to have her hands full with her, I tell ya!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
A pure bum looking for free stuff for her father's grave. I guess there wasn't much sympathy going round lately, so 2 years later it's time to start the emotions 🙄
She'd make you laugh with the excuse of covid...the one who broke every rule going at the time.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She can’t comment on her kids attitudes when she is the reason they have them in the first place! I was actually delighted thorn backed up Window there! Droolie still didn’t put the phone down to correct them or communicate with them..Yet people think shes great🤢🤢🤢one of the worst parents Iv ever seen online

heatire

And she hasss the auuudacityyy to block me… ahhh nahhh. Actually unhinged. It must be emails being made complaining about her is it? Very strange behaviour.
---
Has Sean disappeared altogether?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I've noticed in her stories that she poses with a pout before talking... now I can't unsee it and it's driving me mad 🤣
According to my teenage niece, this is called a “Millennial pause” , they said on TikTok you know if someone is “old“ (over 30 according to her 😑) because they pause before they start talking to the phone on video where as a young person nearly starts talking before they even press record so it’s more streamlined.

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
I don’t understand these morons asking how much spending money you need, what shoes you packed, how was the flight?! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept!

• Haha

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Discover ireland well done for having this yoke advertising our wonderful country. Admitting she'd be "out the gap" She's clearly miserable btw.

Taylor17

VIP Member
His speech is awful. It's no surprise that he's a brazen mouth on him. He also gets loads of attention from her when he's giving her cheek and she records it. Mothers like her are always shocked and upset when their teens end up roaring abuse at them but forget that they encouraged it, laughed at it and spoke like that themselves when the kids were young.

Beavana

VIP Member
We can't forget the media lawyers are keeping an eye on us all and know who we are 🤥🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
🥴🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

Ju Lie

Imagine in years to come, the kids seeing on the internet she took her knickers off for a stranger on a hen night.
She's a bit long in the tooth now for the stride pride.
I'm no prude, but FFS, those kids are doomed with her!
It's very very odd if it's a all made up - why would you make up and post that you have so little respect for yourself that you'll jump on the 1st thing that is willing?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮
Get your kids off your public page!,
This is a tale as old as time. Predators being handed kids on a plate by their idiot mothers. Sarah Burke had Keith in the bed with her & Luke in no time, Keith was showering him. Obviously I’m not saying he is a predator, I think at this stage he is the only one who cares about Luke but if Julie meets a guy she will be doing the same thing. Her followers are the type as well, no cop on.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Must've been watched in the local Dunnes alright, shopping earlier in Supervalu instead. Dunnes is the same distance...
Not exaggerating either when I say she was manky. Manky clothes, shoes were 🤮 and the unwashed hair was tied to her head... And a really evident ❄ nose....

• Sick
  • Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'm a bit confused, she said "I was sent the person's Insta and Facebook too".... surely she already had the Insta if she was being abused for weeks by the person? It just doesn't make any sense!
Exactly it's all lies, she said in one story she found the person's Facebook with her email address, the next story she said she was sent the persons Facebook page, it's all lies, I don't want to name the Instagram page she's talking about here but I looked at it last night and it has 4 posts and 62 followers, and her brother Sean is one of the followers of it ffs 🤣 they set up the account themselves so they could put on this whole show to try and scare people and to prove that their "media lawyers" could track us all down, but it's literally all made up, they must think we are as thick as they are
---
The story from last night, she said the woman was running scared and shutting down, she is still followed by Sean and her Facebook is still the same, she didnt change her profile or anything, she isn't too upset by Eoghan Cagney and JuLie Lacey
its because it's not a real account they made it up for this whole story, imagine an account with not even a person as the profile photo, 4 posts and 62 followers, 1 of which is Sean 🤦‍♀️ like they could have tried to make it look a bit more realistic 🤣🤣🤣 she's quiet about it since last night cos she's seen here that everyone knows it's bs

I feel sorry for the kids though, imagine putting this all online to be picked apart and speculated about...they will grow up and read all of this. I wonder will Julie think it was all worth it?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She thinks she's great craic and wild, in actual fact she's the entertainment not in a good way and complete trash!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
@Jellybb are you in Monaghan 🤣🤣
Enough of the Jessie talk. It's all been done before!
I’m dropping the twins up tomorrow to see his grandparents 🙈🤣 I wonder is yer man “Biden his time” like Sarah Burkes ex 🤣🤣🤣 I love a bit of the ex talk for a minute or two but hate when it drags on 🙈 so I’ll throw in my usual 2 cents in 🥳 the ex is a scumbag of the highest order for living in a different continent to his living breathing children how any man can do that is beyond me! I love catching up on tattle on the bowl on my break from work 🥳👍😵💫😈

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She said she's after getting the ride so I'm more than happy to believe her. She wants to be seen as a 30 something year old boasting about a shag and getting out of her mind drunk. Did she enjoy her one night stand or did she just do it because she's so desperate for attention from a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18