Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Have to say tho this morning Julie confirmed my suspicions that she’s filming herself on a different app (snap chat or TikTok), saving it and uploading it to Instagram. Purely to make it look like she really looks like that and no filter shows up so looks like she isn’t using one. She also uses a teeth whitening filter too which is more than likely from TikTok because without it her teeth look horrific and as people have said on here discoloured.

Reactions: 18

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Bullshit, I wouldn’t be inviting a randomer into my house to meet my hubby and kids when they come to buy something. Get a grip Julie 😂😂 she’s gas, and full of it.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She looks rough today.god help her on the drive home to cork
God help the other people on the road more like with her still fully steamed. And those kids later who will get a hangover mother.
She does this stride of pride, walk of shame post every so often to make it look like she got a shag. Reality couldn't be further from it.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
If it is true, imagine the fear in that fella this morn seeing her. Covered in tan because she only put it on going out. Imagine the smell 🤮
If you’re going near her you’re no better yourself. 100% checked shirt, jeans, and a pair of brown boots.

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Barbie Kardashian has news lads, Penelope Pissflaps got a new collab with Dunnes & the Monk & his lawyers are suing Tattle.
Awwwww bless his cotton little socks, do you think when his Mammy was tucking him in to bed tonight he was telling her that he's going to catch all the baddies

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
The cynic in me thinks she did it all for content. €80 for a bit of content, cheap at the price for Jules.
She knew earlier she put the wrong reg in and didn't display the ticket, probably did it on purpose. Someone would of message and told her what to expect.
She pretended then to not be able to find her car. Brenda even looked pissed off with her.

Addd

VIP Member
Remember the night Droolie had 7 pints in 2 hours? I’d say she is dying to go on the tear. I give this whole persona 1 week tops. She can never stay consistent at anything.

Jellybb

VIP Member
There is a pattern with all these scummy mummys…. Their kids speech is absolutely diabolical. It’s definitely a case of nature over nurture.
---
They are all in white. Give me fuckin strength 🤦🏼‍♀️
They are like the ku klux klan

• Haha

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
My wife loves her.
I think Cork women are nosey & she opens up her life to everyone & that’s why she’s so popular.
I love this thread & all the comments because some of these instagramers are frauds.

Have you considered divorce 😂😂

• Haha

heatire

I’ve never seen anyone on Instagram act like this. In fairness to Facesbygrace she gets so much more criticism and she wouldn’t even start saying this shit

Beavana

VIP Member
Anymore on the media lawyer shite? Or is ken still not finished the Ally McBeal boxset? 😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
I can't imagine its some court case over the kids as he doesnt even live in the country. He can hardly give out about his kids being online and the way she speaks to them when he isnt even in the same hemisphere never mind the same country.

Someone else said its Revenue but her cursing and swearing isnt going to have any impact on a revenue audit.

I say its Discover Ireland. Maybe she was meant to get more work from them over the summer and with the complaints (i was one of the ones who emailed and messaged Discover Ireland) they gave feedback and she is trying to prove them wrong. It wont last though!

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
She has not got a clue we all know where her children go to school where she She live where they do their after school activities which football teams fionn plays for what dance school erin attends and also what day she goes and we only know this because she has broadcast it over insta and tik tok just to make a few quid she is not protecting her children at all . Sure not long ago she had pics up of fionn in his boxers and erin in her underwear and now weirdos commenting asking to see her kids

• Sad

Wexy123

VIP Member
And that jools is why you will never get any work from decent brands, imagine any brand with a bit of self respect seeing her stories about her doing the stride of pride after riding some randomer on a night out, why does she need to document a one night stand like 🤦‍♀️ Can you imagine any serious influencer going on like that, the boy manager will have to go on a deleting craze now again