Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Getting them back into a routine?? They haven't been in a routine to start with. No mention of school tomoro either

Reactions: 16

Heidi77

VIP Member
So the Parachute drink helps you sleep yet she was already on moaning that she is wide awake since 6. And how nice of her texting everyone trying to wake them up too.

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
they are definitely not there, supposed to be "upstairs" since she got home 🤣
Excuse me they're upstairs ironing their washing after the holidays and folding everything away tidily, they've also changed the bedding and given a quick hoover around

• Haha
Haven’t been on here in weeks, I’ll do a bit of catching up tomorrow but in the meantime I just have one question… and I’m sorry if it’s been raised before as I don’t have time to check right now but “urrland”? Has anyone heard of this place? Please let me know.

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
There she is, the cracks are starting to show 🤣🤣 She’ll be awol for the week as soon as she gets home. Poor single mom on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Come on, give her a break - she's had them for a FULL 6 days. Sure god love the crétur.

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
How many times is that now that she has "forgotten" about a zoom call 🤥🤥 Come on Jules you need to update your Book of Fibs

captain birds eye

My heart breaks for the twins. Heading for 6 and both have such bad speech problems. Find it very very difficult to understand them. Know Fionn is going for speech therapy but Erin R could definitely do with some help. They need to get into school and not miss a day between here and the end of June. I’ll have steam coming out my ears if I see them having Mondays off to go to the caravan

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’d love to know what she would do if the “person” answered… would she shit herself?

She confessed herself to be a keyboard warrior…would she use her TikTok comment comebacks?

Jellybb

VIP Member
The post she shared about the person that had to crawl down the Ryanair is after irking me…. You do NOT pay extra for mobility assistance it is included in the everyones booking 😩 sorry I hate false information