Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#transparency

VIP Member
Ju-Lie is not the spokesperson for women with HPV, she only wants it for content, engagement, ratings and the podcast.

Reactions: 19

corkspill

VIP Member
The look on erin rose face as she kicks the poor boy. He must be well used to this living with them.

• Sad

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
I genuinely can't listen to her voice and I'm also from cork 🤣 I pray and hope I don't sound anything like her when I speak. I don't get out anyway near the amount of time she does and I have a husband. I have to fit a walk in before the kids get up, not complaining,my choice. She has the life of Riley out all the time.

#transparency

VIP Member
Barbie Kardashian and Ken sharing the one hotel room. Anyone spot the €40 fine in her bag for parking in a loading bay.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chippednails

VIP Member
Absolutely fuming her with she’s the most disrespectful disgusting loudmouth dragged up by her own Paula who is vile. The ignorance of her scoffing over appointments being booked up. I for one booked an appointment five weeks ago for today with my gp for a few small issues I waited til I was on holidays from work. I also have my dentist booked in for tomorrow I rang back in February and asked for clean and polish during my Easter hols. Il fitting this around childcare and some time off. And to think cunts like you just scoff at the staff who are booked for weeks as lots of workers are off. They’re also working in very busy practices serving tramps like you. They have children too and will try get some time with them this Easter weekend. To think you can drag him off to every sporting blitz possible without so much as a coat on after or a warm shower, you can drag him around funderland in just a T-shirt yesterday. You think you can wake up today and get an appointment for his chest AGAIN. You fire him into camp this morning anything bar care for him as his mother. Then roll your eyes today at a wonderful receptionist who has to listen to the likes of you day in, day out. So my appointment which I arranged weeks ago can get pushed off so your child can get stuck in whenever you click your fingers. Then don’t take care of him fire him off away into camp and the like. You are a gross excuse for a woman or a mother. And you let all is hard working parents down with your disgusting manners. Shame on you julie and sadly the cycle continues with air in rows already more than a gob on her. And fuinneog himself
⬆⬆⬆ This ⬆⬆⬆ so spot on, to the real lives most parents live and then there is vile Julie who thinks the world owes her something from social housing, benefits, to emergency doc appointments when she doesn’t even look after the kid enough.

I’m not saying people in certain situations aren’t entitied to benefits before anyone shouts at me BUT Julie is the reason most hard working people have issues sometimes. She’s getting probably every payment she can, while making loads via social media… show me any other single parent, living her lifestyle with kids in so many outside school activities and the list would be tiny…

• Heart

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
As a mother (Again not saying i'm a martyr) but I will never understand the likes of Burp and Droolie sending their sick children to school/camps/wherever, it completely baffles me. It's so awful on their kids and then risking infecting other children and their families, I just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 18

babynice

She’s a moron. Lying in bed with the two kids out of her mind drunk. What will them poor kids think when they look back on their childhood. Would you even be bothered going out getting pissed for two hours. Sean is right what he said about her.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Locking the door is a set up! There’s no way you’d record it! If it was me I’d be panicking and last thing on my mind would be to record it for the gram 🙄🙄🙄

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I seriously am shocked at baby elegance and rollercoaster teaming up with pissy pants. Thought they were reputable enough companies.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus how long did it take her to tell that story about writing on the birth cert and then for good measure she has to repeat it. Just fuck off Julie.

• Haha

dimondi5789

My god, readens with a non alcoholic heniken after ivf to reveal babies gender that wan on my own but not alone needs her own thread a absolute disgrace . Pure scum the lot of them

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Be no harm if the guards bagged her on the way home from school run. Sick shit of her driving around after drinking mad the night before.

• Heart