Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah nah 😭 I kept dreading the end of the last thread because the title was so good. Nah! I’m purple! This is amazing. Bravo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seen her earlier in carrigaline screaming at sean down the street saying “is Mabel jammers” shouting at the top of her lungs. The mother in the middle of the road away with the birds with ER. She’s so common

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was textin this fella and he was all weak for me (in her best common voice).....the notions 🙄 he clearly wasn't that weak for her or they would have met up, or maybe they did and when he saw the real Julie he ran a mile.

She does realise that all kids in Clubs get invited to walk in the Parade, the way she's going on you would think Fionn was hand-picked by St Patrick himself 🙄 It's a wonder Thorn didn't have her own float

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I’ve been a resident on the Julie threads since almost the start, this title is 10/10 the best one out of all 52! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why didnt she walk with Fionn? If it was the thorn Droolie would have walked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand Julie. As in she is pure scum of the earth but for once she did right by Fionn & switched him from the Barr’s to his local club. If only Sarah Burps thought the same.

Reactions: 20
She is dead right to have him playing in a local club..its common sense..he is very soft though I dont think he will stick at sport as he gets older..
Also throwing a bit of shade at Burp there.

Reactions: 10
Her kitchen table and chairs are so awful omg 🙈 no offence to anyone but I could not be friends with someone that has ring pulls on the back of their kitchen chairs 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.