Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is a typical keyboard warrior / Bully..all mouth and digs into her phone but id say if the likes of Hazel came up to her to talk to her she would run a Mile ...all confident when her mom and brother are with her and back her up or when she is drinking ...she is totally insecure under the persona...like even doing the podcast with the Brenda one ...she needs others to feed off ...all her reels are just copycats off tiktok..she is fading fast this one especially with the scams and lies ...

Reactions: 20

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
So funny to see her real face in a photo that hasn’t been filtered! Turkey trip was 100% a waste of her time anyway.

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
The chlorine from the swimming pool will irritate his chest if he is asthmatic, plus all those sports are way to much for him and she’s probably not giving him his preventative inhalers daily and before his sports. Out in all weathers then & no coats.

Ri83

I think it is an absolute joke when hotels gift free gifted stays to bloggers or what ever they are, when they can well and truly afford it. There is families out there who deserve it more and a free stay coz the price the charge is crazy for the average working family. Like what has she contributed to make her deserve that.....makes me so angry hence why I'd rather go abroad for a holiday then give my money to hotels here when they give gifted stays to the likes of Julie.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I’m just being petty now and this Nothing to do with anything really and I’ve said it before but I despise her kids names…. Particularly the name “Fionn”
💀
Give him correct title please Fíónn óg Míchéal Háynés Mcglynn 😊

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Great mother my hole. You can’t understand a word they say and they are 5 years of age. It’s not their fault but she is dragging them up.

• Haha

Lauramar

The foundation she wore all weekend...meaning she put it on Friday and didn't take it off til Monday 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I cannot stand Julie. As in she is pure scum of the earth but for once she did right by Fionn & switched him from the Barr’s to his local club. If only Sarah Burps thought the same.

#transparency

VIP Member
Cheeky of JuLie going to an emergency appointment with Fionn and expecting to talk with the Dr about Hpv also at the same appointment!

Reactions: 19

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Please don't fall for the obvious crap about "I'm with them all the time" .It's just to stir here.So pathetic!

Reactions: 19