Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m beginning to think she’s a functioning alcoholic. And that doesn’t end well. Who downs 7 pints because they have to leave early…

Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s so tarty looking it’s criminal. A black cami vest would have been gorgeous inside that blazer, even white.

Reactions: 22

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
So shots and home at 4am, but taking kids to sport etc after 6+ hours and she thinks she's OK to drive?! Jesus people have been caught over the limit after 12 hours ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

tokamosh

1680198468562.png

No through road sign where she's stuck and can't go down. So what's actually happened is she has blocked the delivery van in.

• Haha
  • Wow

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Oooh def some dirty deletes tomorrow locked in the bed with the kids 😑
It actually makes me so sick!
If anything happens those kids during the night, she’s there pissed laughing to herself on her phone… those kids might as well be on their own.

Beavana

VIP Member
Sorry did she actually say she can’t figure out how to do the lotto. How can there be people among us that are this thick? We all had the same education in Ireland, I don’t get it.
It’s all to get engagement and her slow followers will message her as she’s such a stupid tramp donkey

”I’ve used this for 2 months and really helped my skin” - so here’s photos of how it allegedly helped someone else 🤦‍♀️ and Droolie with all her filters and botched surgery. 🥴🥴🥴🤤🤤🤤 that company has obviously too much money to waste for advertising

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
To be completely honest he reminds me of my son who's the exact same so upset and whiny over everything. Turns out my son has DCD, SPD and is on the spectrum. With Fionns speech too it wouldn't surprise me if something like that was at play 🙈
And then there’s just sensitive kids that don’t have anything wrong with them but have a nasty mam behind them laughing at them.

• Heart

Jonnyjo

Well I will definitely be making a complaint to whatever hotel this is ... I am assuming Newpark as they've been doing paid trips with q few others as far as I recall ... it's an absolute disgrace as newpark is packed and prices are horrendous.. I am from Kk and I will be making this complaint in person!

• Heart

luckydog

Chatty Member
What a fucking liar. In emergency accommodation for the bones of a year is it? She went from her parents house to a rented house in Blackpool. Second photo is dated 2 March 2019. Then she moved to Carrigaline as you can see from the third photo dated 19 September 2019. But somehow managed to be in emergency accommodation for "the bones of a year" in between? Why would you lie about being homeless like what a bloody disgrace she is.

View attachment 2066428View attachment 2066431View attachment 2066433
Because unfortunately people like Julie lie like this all the time to bleed the system, they are so fuc**ing clever & know every single thing they are entitled 2 . I work in local gov & I kid you not an awful lot of people I deal with have more €€€ coming in2 their household than us workers earn in our (very hard earned) wages. It makes us absolutely sick. Just to note they are people who deserve all the help they can get & nothing gives me more pleasure than being able to help a single Mother who is struggling & who doesn’t tell
lies in order to get financial help. Julie disgusts me when she puts out this sort of nonsense.

She’s a horrible nasty little fucker, she has a constant downturned sour look on her face too, I’d be ashamed of my life if mine behaved like that. She’ll cross the line ring child some day and she’ll be turned upside down. Poor Fionn. Kids will be kids but it’s telling how the mother reacts and it’s not the first time she’s shown Erin Rose physically assault the boy and she’s never shown him do anything back.
It's actually hard to watch Erin kick Fionn...

Julie is creating a monster.... but Erin will do it to the wrong child and all hell will break loose.

I feel sad for Fionn- his own ma doesn't have his back 🥺

• Sad

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Haha, hilarious!! I've seen people being referred to as all sorts on tattle and their body/looks pulled apart and every insult in the world thrown at them, but people are now jumping to defend Julie's 'diddies'.
If any of you are paranoid or offended by the comments, treat yourself to a decent bra, it can do wonders!

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Richard Branson could sponsor the podcast and it would still a heap of shite. She can eat in and tag the ivy all she wants she's still a dirtbird she'll never have an ounce of class.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I really find it hard to believe they all lack such brain cells- the gender reveal, I thought someone was going to end up in A&E with the knife swinging around…Jesus Christ 🙈

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
JuLies horrible behavior needs to catch up with her, dumped by respectable management after pissing herself and laughing about pissing on the chairs in a hotel, robbing Dunnes Stores, buying followers, saying her innocent daughter doing gymnastics was akin to sex positions, illegal keg parties, she is a low life underneath, she pretends to be all sweet and innocent but underneath she isn't.

Reactions: 20

nervousshock

VIP Member
Please, the message that read: I had a head hanging out of my hole. What a vulgar disgusting knacker. My god.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20