Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well one things for sure ... she is NOT a present Mother!! She can have her shitty hotel stays ... I much prefer being tucked up in our own beds and not documenting our lives every second of the day to social media 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Clangers2

VIP Member
The answers to the question box 🤪 do grown women actually type these make believe stories up in the hope of a share from Julie the dope!?
How pathetic are people in this country it's actually embarrassing,it's no wonder she has followers. This is the calibre.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
“HPV is a new thing theyrd testing for, I never knew about” is she actually for the birds?
HPV is the most common STI and there’s being 48 million cases since 2018. Has she not heard of Laura Brennan who died in 2019 she’s 26 and who campaigned for the HPV Vaccine that is available to protect her twins in years to come!!!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How do I report someone to revenue? I’m done with this bullshit. She is getting HAP for that house so she isn’t declaring her income. I’m going reporting her today

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
The new man and the new sleeping arrangements for the twins a few evenings a week because of the loooong drive back from Irish dancing all coincidentally happened at the same time...

GW84

VIP Member
There's no way she carried that unit up the stairs herself. She can't even carry her clothes to the washing machine ffs

• Haha

stephpratt

Chatty Member
What a fucking liar. In emergency accommodation for the bones of a year is it? She went from her parents house to a rented house in Blackpool. Second photo is dated 2 March 2019. Then she moved to Carrigaline as you can see from the third photo dated 19 September 2019. But somehow managed to be in emergency accommodation for "the bones of a year" in between? Why would you lie about being homeless like what a bloody disgrace she is.

View attachment 2066428View attachment 2066431View attachment 2066433
Double post cos I'm actually so angry about this. Emergency accommodation is a shelter, family hub, hostel or hotel/B&B, or a domestic violence shelter. Not a RENTAL PROPERTY Julie. What a disgusting thing to lie about.

Attachments

Making up stories again for content. There was no lad chatting her last night. Any self respecting man if they had matched with her and then saw her Instagram would run a fucking mile.

#neverhappened

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I don’t follow this wan regularly but vaguely remember her- Wasn’t she homeless and looking for a house for her and her kids? And now she’s rolling in it so she’s going to turkey for plastic surgery?? Has she no brain cells at all- you’d imagine for someone having experienced homelessness theyd be saving every penny they get so their kids have everything they need in the future like an education etc. Or that she’d be saving away for a deposit.

Also that Eoghan character is a ding dong. I once scrolled back and looked at his older photo and he looks completely different, it’s hilarious. Now it just looks like he had a kitchen oven wire sponge plonked on his head.

• Haha

stephpratt

Chatty Member
The house she got before this one wasn't emergency accommodation was it? First I heard of it in the article.
No it wasn't. It was a short term rental in Blackpool 🙄 She was never in emergency accommodation and it's so wrong if she's claiming she was.
---
Showing less of her kids yet there's a picture of them in their uniforms outside their school at the start of the article. How thick are these people.

teeteebee

VIP Member
She really attracts a certain type of audience doesn’t she!! Like I’m sure we all see the types hanging around our towns on a weekday morning waiting for the post office to open, fag in one hand and buggy in the other!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

#transparency

VIP Member
The podcast is going down 🔽 we're yelling timber, just like JuLies boobies 🤪 🤪 she knows smurf is watching her stories so has the boobs out more than her bins

• Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
Shock horror, Droolie doesn't have he children tonight and is going out on the piss again. And out for lunch earlier too, grand to not do actual work

corkspill

VIP Member
The way they are just dragged around the shops on a Friday evening eating sweets sitting on the floor. She has all day to shop but waits.

Reactions: 16

Memaw

Chatty Member
When mam puts the kites together does she honestly thing all us feeble females wait for our men folk to come home to do those things

Reactions: 16