Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
Is this what discover Ireland wants to be connected with a mother and daughter scroungers with the most foul language no doubt drinking pints later with the kids under the table. Bad move

Reactions: 24

nervousshock

VIP Member
She’s a horrible nasty little fucker, she has a constant downturned sour look on her face too, I’d be ashamed of my life if mine behaved like that. She’ll cross the line ring child some day and she’ll be turned upside down. Poor Fionn. Kids will be kids but it’s telling how the mother reacts and it’s not the first time she’s shown Erin Rose physically assault the boy and she’s never shown him do anything back.

• Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Children fight in every house but it’s up to the parent to tell them why it’s wrong to get physical with each other. It’s upsetting to see her recording it & no doubt laughing, all the scummy mummies with their street reared brats will no doubt laugh along as well. Seeing it validated on insta will make them feel better about their failures

Wexy123

VIP Member
"Fionn has a terrible chest infection" and she sent him off to camp 🤦‍♀️ I'm sure the other parents will be delighted when he spreads his dose around Jools

Reactions: 23

Layla29

ALFADAVID is just so we will talk about it. You’d want to be up all night for our droolie

they must be eating the passports for every time they are going away they need them. Wait now until this evening when there is a staged problem with the passports.

do yous know she’s a single mam?🤣

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
She always needs new passports going by her stories they can’t be out of date already. No doubt there be drama will they arrive on time etc but all will be fine

teeteebee

VIP Member
Jesus she really plays on the pathetic lonely single mam! Nobody gives a flying f*ck you’ve a blocked toilet!!! Many’s a time I’ve had to unblock the drain cos my useless hubby uses a full roll of toilet roll to wipe his arse! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheManorBorn

So he needed an emergency app but isn’t too sick for camp. Julie wonders why the doctor is jammed. I’d imagine it’s filled with free loaders like yourself Julie who don’t have to pay for their app
Tell me you have a medical card without telling me you have a medical card!!! And yes I know it’s a GP visit card for U7s…. My point is if she had to put her hand in her pocket I reckon there would be NO gp visit!!!

cretin

I'm just so fuckin sick of this fuckin prick...oh heading away for 2 nights a little mini easter break...r ye yeah...well for u u dole scrounging fuck glad my taxes r giving u the life of fuckin rielly...work n still can't afford a holiday abroad n feelin so guilty that i cant give my daughter a lovely holiday away like every other year...its broken me😭😭 and this horse can afford to go on a mini break n then abroad next week wow just wow...so glad I've contributed to those twins amazing life 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
It actually makes me so sick!
If anything happens those kids during the night, she’s there pissed laughing to herself on her phone… those kids might as well be on their own.
She doesn't care. To her, she has content for the podcast, insta and tiktok for another week. So what if its at the expense of her children 😏 In 10 hours time she'll have a story up how her head is banging 'fuckmylife' 'fuckinghell' about no food in the house, deli lunch for the twins #badmomclub. So predictable at this stage 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick

#transparency

VIP Member
Explains her sneaky Rome post last night in the grid, trying to be a travel guru. Fake ass post. Roz Purcell got paid 10k for working with Discover Ireland. Its disgusting that she robs Dunnes Stores and makes a show of herself and the company then gets a gig like this. She is so scummy.

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
off out again tonight with the diddies sideways 🤦‍♀️ for a one that never shuts up about the single mam struggles she has more babysitting support than anyone I've ever known

• Haha

Ju Lie

I know everyone has their thoughts on Air In Rows and her behavior but that young fella with the non stop crying, whinging and stroppy behaviors would wreck my head. He'd be getting a sneaky pinch as he was dragged back into the house. Crying cause the strings got tangled - she is rearing a boy who is going to be an angry man, hating women cause all she does is laugh at him non stop instead of communicating with him when he acts this way.

Lilll88

I'm confused, wasn't she on the other night saying her fella ghosted her? And she could see he's been talking to others because his snapchat score was going up or something? Although I didn't think women in the 30s exchanged snapchat to talk I thought that was a younger generation thing 🤣

• Haha