Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d only be delighted if those seats stayed empty - imagine them turning up and no one came only a hand full of people. Iโ€™d die ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do have to laugh at the big sunglasses ๐Ÿ˜Ž trying to make out she's some big celeb with them on๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
Suit you perfect Julie anyone to take your kids from 7 to 10.30 suits you to go get drunk

I'm in could humour today I should really delete Instagram

Reactions: 10
So discover ireland have no issue with her not remembering she was there because she was so drunk and dropping the kids to club so herself and merry widow can go on the piss.

Reactions: 9
Very clever she hasn't disclosed the hotel yet. As others have mentioned it's the Newpark Hotel, a quick Google will give youthe kids Club hours! You donkey Droolie, you're not that clever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is newpark, they have the kids club and the Dino land. Itโ€™s about โ‚ฌ800 for 2 nights and this piece of tit staying there. Didnโ€™t go back last time after the gave just Jordan a stay so certainly wonโ€™t be after Julie is.

Reactions: 15
Well the annoying thing is ots us the tax payer paying for that trip discover ireland is funded by the government so not only are the tax payer paying for the house that she is barely living in we are paying her a wage and a hotel stay I hope she has her tax affairs in order for invoicing discover ireland

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.