Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discover ireland are they having a joke they are actually paying her for this aswell

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well I will definitely be making a complaint to whatever hotel this is ... I am assuming Newpark as they've been doing paid trips with q few others as far as I recall ... it's an absolute disgrace as newpark is packed and prices are horrendous.. I am from Kk and I will be making this complaint in person!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am disgusted this one getting two free nights away
---
Discover ireland are they having a joke they are actually paying her for this aswell
a fecken joke, my blood is boiling as I am working full-time and cannot afford to go away this weekend as prices are through the roof

Reactions: 11
Surely she should be telling us to "things to do and see" in Kilkenny seeing as she's being paid to go there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this what discover Ireland wants to be connected with a mother and daughter scroungers with the most foul language no doubt drinking pints later with the kids under the table. Bad move

Reactions: 24
I think it is an absolute joke when hotels gift free gifted stays to bloggers or what ever they are, when they can well and truly afford it. There is families out there who deserve it more and a free stay coz the price the charge is crazy for the average working family. Like what has she contributed to make her deserve that.....makes me so angry hence why I'd rather go abroad for a holiday then give my money to hotels here when they give gifted stays to the likes of Julie.

Reactions: 20
Surely she should be telling us to "things to do and see" in Kilkenny seeing as she's being paid to go there
Don’t we all know Julie takes and doesn’t share a thing unless it’s for page views and up her engagement. Sure her rome post had 32 comments after 4 hours last night and all they were asking was where she got her outfit. No one gives a tit and when she says her messages or question boxes are blowing up you can bet they’re not! How these places think she’s a good advertisement is beyond me - she couldn’t advertise her way out of a paper bag.

Reactions: 11
Sad fact:the majority of people who can afford hotels now are the social welfare players(not users),the scroungers,liars and evaders.And even more sadly there's enough of them out there to make it worth their while associating with Julie to reel in her kind

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone feels strongly enough to contact discover ireland to pass on your feedback.

Screenshot_20230406_113830_com.huawei.browser_edit_13509560997937.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Droolius Caesar takes Kilkenny, with air in rows, fuinneog and the widow merry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Explains her sneaky Rome post last night in the grid, trying to be a travel guru. Fake ass post. Roz Purcell got paid 10k for working with Discover Ireland. Its disgusting that she robs Dunnes Stores and makes a show of herself and the company then gets a gig like this. She is so scummy.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.