Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it that the new park haven’t gifted it that she hasn’t it tagged…. like it looks like discover ireland are picking up the tab in promoting kilkenny rather the hotel being the promotion?
I'd say your right Discover Ireland takeing the hit

Reactions: 7
She deleted a young gay lads comment off it yesterday and let others comment and then she liked them.

IMG-20230406-WA0102_edit_2016829967398.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Imagine being so desperate for advertisement you use a scummer like Julie. I wouldn’t holiday in ireland if it was free so it will have zero impact to me but there is zero chance any business is getting a cent or my hard earned money when they are gifting this lot

Reactions: 15
I paid to stay in newpark my kids had an absolute ball. I'm fuming she's there for free after parting with my hard earned money. It's so bloody unfair the hotel seemed to be busy busy can't understand why they need the likes of her advertising

• Heart
Twins & Me Discover Ireland Kilkenny

me
To
[email protected]
6 Apr at 21:48
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am just so disappointed that your marketing department has decided to use Julie Haynes,her children and mum to promote Kilkenny as a staycation destination.
Did any research go into this woman and the aesthetic her Instagrama account promotes?
She recently was gifted a night in another hotel,drank to excess and urinated in the bed.Last week she boasted how she steals take-away coffees and snacks with her kids during their Dunnes Stores Grocery Shop.Her mum regularly steals from the breakfast buffet/condiments etc from lunch on such gifted weekends.She has the children under the table with Ipads while she drinks as much as she can before they must leave.On a recent sun holiday she left her son with a fractured collar bone two days and continued drinking until pressure from followers forced her to attend a doctor.She treats members of the hospitality and service industry with extreme rudness and total disrespect,they being the cornerstone of all Discover Ireland promotes.All this is the tip of the iceberg.
This isn't anecdotal malice,it's public record,all broadcasted by her on her forum.It would have been a nicer gesture in my opinion to have taken a refugee family or a homeless family etc to allow us to explore the delights of beautiful Kilkenny from their deserving and grateful perspectives.Just because an "influencer" has x amount of followers it does not make them compatible with the integrity of Discover Ireland".
Thanking you,
---
I know it's a pain but the email address is there.Anyone who could fire off a quick complaint while scrolling at the telly it would be great

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Staying In Newpark hotel.over on tick tock has full video up.food and all must email hotel ask do they give paying customers bottle of wine sweet plate and Newbridge candle or is it just free stay guests that get it

Staying In Newpark hotel.over on tick tock has full video up.food and all must email hotel ask do they give paying customers bottle of wine sweet plate and Newbridge candle or is it just free stay guests that get it
100% Do.Let them justify or defend their actions

Reactions: 10
Twins & Me Discover Ireland Kilkenny

me
To
[email protected]
6 Apr at 21:48
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am just so disappointed that your marketing department has decided to use Julie Haynes,her children and mum to promote Kilkenny as a staycation destination.
Did any research go into this woman and the aesthetic her Instagrama account promotes?
She recently was gifted a night in another hotel,drank to excess and urinated in the bed.Last week she boasted how she steals take-away coffees and snacks with her kids during their Dunnes Stores Grocery Shop.Her mum regularly steals from the breakfast buffet/condiments etc from lunch on such gifted weekends.She has the children under the table with Ipads while she drinks as much as she can before they must leave.On a recent sun holiday she left her son with a fractured collar bone two days and continued drinking until pressure from followers forced her to attend a doctor.She treats members of the hospitality and service industry with extreme rudness and total disrespect,they being the cornerstone of all Discover Ireland promotes.All this is the tip of the iceberg.
This isn't anecdotal malice,it's public record,all broadcasted by her on her forum.It would have been a nicer gesture in my opinion to have taken a refugee family or a homeless family etc to allow us to explore the delights of beautiful Kilkenny from their deserving and grateful perspectives.Just because an "influencer" has x amount of followers it does not make them compatible with the integrity of Discover Ireland".
Thanking you,
---
I know it's a pain but the email address is there.Anyone who could fire off a quick complaint while scrolling at the telly it would be great
Not defending Julie but she didn't actually piss in the bed.

Reactions: 2
Doubt they will reply to any emails as they know the contents will be shared on social media and it’s probably breaking gdpr talking about her in a reply and just the possibility of negative publicity on sm whereas if they don’t reply the dismay is confined to here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.