Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they will be staying at the Newpark hotel, I tired to book for my 2 kids and I couldn't afford it, I will be sicken if it's there and they all off on a sun 1 week holiday next week I'm actually so bleeping sick of all these fuckers

Reactions: 11
Explains her sneaky Rome post last night in the grid, trying to be a travel guru. Fake ass post. Roz Purcell got paid 10k for working with Discover Ireland. Its disgusting that she robs Dunnes Stores and makes a show of herself and the company then gets a gig like this. She is so scummy.
Now so we really think Julie is gonna get paid that much? Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Discusted with Discover Ireland and will be ringing them and their email is
Customer support @failteireland.ie

Reactions: 2
Truly abismal to have this skank getting the free stay! Also this is not just a pile of tattlers giving out because she’s got a break away. It’s because we’re people working in this country and we know what this scam does shows nothing of the amenities plugs the children into devices under a table and downs gallons of lager with her wagon of a mother.

Reactions: 14
Discusted with Discover Ireland and will be ringing them and their email is
Customer support @failteireland.ie
What’s even the point anymore… these places do not even care.. anyone who has ever messaged a company regarding influencers usually get the same response “thanks for your feedback” “we’ll look into it” etc..

Reactions: 13
Has Discover Ireland stooped so low now that they appeal to a certain demographic, the Julie Haynes type?

Reactions: 8
Now so we really think Julie is gonna get paid that much? Doubt it.
Anna Geary got 5k so JuLie maybe similar?

Social media influencers paid nearly €300,000 to promote Irish tourism - Independent.ie https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...300000-to-promote-irish-tourism-42256914.html
---
Has Discover Ireland stooped so low now that they appeal to a certain demographic, the Julie Haynes type?
Gypsys, tramps and thieves!! To quote Cher 🤪 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Have to say I’ve only recently looked into a holiday in ireland. And not even a full week is nearly a months rent, like how is that affordable to anyone? It’s actually disgusting and then you see these stays being gifted and it leaves you feeling useless, unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do I report someone to revenue? I’m done with this bullshit. She is getting HAP for that house so she isn’t declaring her income. I’m going reporting her today

Reactions: 17
What’s even the point anymore… these places do not even care.. anyone who has ever messaged a company regarding influencers usually get the same response “thanks for your feedback” “we’ll look into it” etc..
It is worth it to let the brand know all her antics and what she is really like, I wonder did emails stop the Ekin Su interview?

Reactions: 6
She's defo got her accounts correct because she would know she's going to be reported

Reactions: 3
It is worth it to let the brand know all her antics and what she is really like, I wonder did emails stop the Ekin Su interview?
Ekin Su is getting dropped left and right by companies so doubt it had anything to do with Julie tbh

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.