Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest. She probably didn't know the definition of transparent before reading this "joke"
I don’t know what she knows but if any other influencer acted how she does and says the things she does they get in fierce tit. She just keeps getting away with everything. No matter how she speaks to people, about people, who she makes fun of it’s just all let away with.

Reactions: 7
Does she just forget about Easter, every year the same story about the Easter bunny being under stress. Do what we all do and buy early, there's never anything left by good Friday.

Reactions: 9
Does she just forget about Easter, every year the same story about the Easter bunny being under stress. Do what we all do and buy early, there's never anything left by good Friday.
Dont worry there will be a magical package arrive at the door just as she's in the door

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what she knows but if any other influencer acted how she does and says the things she does they get in fierce tit. She just keeps getting away with everything. No matter how she speaks to people, about people, who she makes fun of it’s just all let away with.
Most of the other influencers are polished most of the time and produce actual content for decent companies. Julie gets the scraps from companies most of them wouldn’t even look at. Her audience is scummy mummies just like her who see no wrong in pissing yourself, dragging the kids pub to pub, getting pissed while in charge of the kids etc. if she was working with decent companies producing real content she would be fucked. Her time will run out eventually & she will be left with nothing.

Reactions: 16
So she's away in the morning for a two night little mini easter break. Wonder are twinnies going too?🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Julius is on answering questions about Rome, I think she meant to say Droolius!! 🤣

• Haha
Yeah answering them under a post to up her engagement because it's shite from all the followers she bought there a little while ago

Reactions: 1
I'm just so fuckin sick of this fuckin prick...oh heading away for 2 nights a little mini easter break...r ye yeah...well for u u dole scrounging duck glad my taxes r giving u the life of fuckin rielly...work n still can't afford a holiday abroad n feelin so guilty that i cant give my daughter a lovely holiday away like every other year...its broken me😭😭 and this horse can afford to go on a mini break n then abroad next week wow just wow...so glad I've contributed to those twins amazing life 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't worry it will all catch up with her soon I hope she is paying her taxes and she would want to get used to paying her own rent she us earning enough to pay it. She is one of those that knows what she is "ENTITLED TO" see her mother must have been in her house today minding the kids looks like she spent the day cleaning julie will have it manky again tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Most of the other influencers are polished most of the time and produce actual content for decent companies. Julie gets the scraps from companies most of them wouldn’t even look at. Her audience is scummy mummies just like her who see no wrong in pissing yourself, dragging the kids pub to pub, getting pissed while in charge of the kids etc. if she was working with decent companies producing real content she would be fucked. Her time will run out eventually & she will be left with nothing.
How could anyone buy what she's selling like she will promote absolutely anything for a few quid, I much prefer someone who is honest and actually promotes products that they believe in but this one would promote tit if the money was right

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She won't say where she is going because she's petrified the hotel will be getting emails about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.