Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably didn’t even know it was incorrectly spelt until she saw it on here😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely if the opera house reached out they would know who they were reaching out to. It’s worse she’s getting and she still cannot talk properly. Is she putting her hand up lately to hold her lip as she’s speaking.

Reactions: 11
It should be a court house she is attending not an opera house
May listen carefully over the next few days now in the run up to the big night. See how long it takes Miss Originality to use your comment for engagement. Sure her fans would only love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The type that would be attending….supporting thieves who happily boast about robbing supermarkets. Yeah I get the type

Reactions: 5
Not as much as a thank you from those kids when she hands them the ice cream. Well I would in my hole be bowing to their demands

Reactions: 13
That message where someone keeps calling her stupid - and she’s too stupid to see it. Think it was more of a dig than a compliment 😂😂😂😂 had me howling!

• Haha
Not a please or a thank you from those kids.
Other children would just be so delighted with what every ice cream was given to them.

If they didn't want the first ice-cream I'd have eaten it and left them with nothing. Next time they would be greatful

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That behaviour is so rotten in kids. Especially when you remember how you’d have keeled over and died if someone bought you an ice cream at that age

Reactions: 15
Ungrateful brats that get their way all the time. I'd be ashamed of my life of people knowing I have reared my children so badly !

Reactions: 13
I reckon all set up Julie bought herself the maxi twist and the kids the others but just had to lie for content. It's getting very annoying now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.