Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she just posted a video of the twins running in the yard
Probably got a bit of back-up from the yummy mummies this morning and they were most probably taking the piss and hoping she’d do it again‘cause we all know she ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, I thought the school was near her mothers. Did she not say it was easier to hang around at her mothers instead of going back down to Carrigaline when the chuckies were finished early the first week or 2? Are they in a Gael Scoil? Her mother lives in Greenmount which isn't near Carrigaline in fairness.Very confusing.
So to get confirmation from those in the know ie. @Ju Lie are they in the Irish school and is it the one near her mother's or did she lie/mislead people because the whole talk before was it was a that school because it was easier for her mam or Sean to collect them .. I'm so nosey 🤣

Reactions: 3
More lies from Meejoolie
She mentioned a while back that the twins didn't get into her first choice school, which was near her mother's.

Julie's kids are well used to sex talk, wasn't ER watching love island, in particular the episode where the licking tits was the centre of discussion on it. Those kids have been given no filter. You can be sure no parental controls on those iPads either.

Reactions: 11
The twins are in the GaelScoil in Carrigaline where she lives.

Reactions: 4
When I watched it again there I’m even more horrified. Why would you say something like that to degrade yourself and think it’s funny!
Because she is desperate for engagement, again I will say mocking mental health patients,she is a c*nt of a woman that will use and abuse anyone for her Instagram,god I think back to when I was small and if my mother carried on like her I would have been so embarrassed

Reactions: 14
Whats the school they go to I'm gonna email them with serious concerns for other students and staff breech of gdpr.

Reactions: 16
I wonder did she tell those mams that she left her son in agony with a broken collarbone for 3 days while herself/ her own mam and brother drank the tit out of instead and just ignored him for the 3 days after he fell and broke his collarbone? 🤔

Reactions: 18
She probably didn't even go out with any of the school mammies that was probably just for here

Reactions: 14
Send the kids to a gaelscoil then give out about the Irish homework! She will be such a pain in the hole

Reactions: 34
She might think it's comical at the moment that she hasn't a clue about Irish but the homework can be torture especially if a child has any tiny difficulty with literacy or maths. Helping them through English is hard enough for a parent not to mind Irish. Julie the Muppet will be tearing her hair out. I think she thinks they are way more advanced than they are. I feel sorry for what's ahead of the twins

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.