Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been videoing them for so long it’s second nature now. Just can’t help herself. Going by yesterdays performance she’s hasn’t anything else to talk about.

Reactions: 7
What a childhood these instahun children have. Can’t do anything normal and off the cuff so to speak without having to do or say it again for the camera. Everything is so staged. Like Lukeoland where burps says every second word for him. Let them be children and stop playing up for a few followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’d say she was reading here & that’s why she posted the pic in the yard! Hi Julie ya absolute disgusting disgrace, Shame on you comparing your daughters gymnastics with what you do in bed with all your one night stands. I’m not easily shocked but that has completely turned my stomach. Vile human being. Those poor kids will end up with no friends as any self respecting mother wouldn’t want their children around Julie after that. Imagine sacrificing all your dignity & self respect and that of your children all for free shite sweets and Chinese teeth whitening.

Reactions: 27
I’d say she was reading here & that’s why she posted the pic in the yard! Hi Julie ya absolute disgusting disgrace, Shame on you comparing your daughters gymnastics with what you do in bed with all your one night stands. I’m not easily shocked but that has completely turned my stomach. Vile human being. Those poor kids will end up with no friends as any self respecting mother wouldn’t want their children around Julie after that. Imagine sacrificing all your dignity & self respect and that of your children all for free shite sweets and Chinese teeth whitening.
I was disgusted myself listening to that. I’m no prude but to turn the child award into a sex talk just goes she’s nothing but gutter trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was disgusted myself listening to that. I’m no prude but to turn the child award into a sex talk just goes she’s nothing but gutter trash.
I could come out with anything and definitely not anyway prudish but what she said just crosses a line! Jokes that reference anything to do with sex and children is the lowest of the low. She’s probably loving that we are all shocked by her though🙄

Reactions: 10
Bawling at a memorial for her dad the other day, to talking about sex positions???
She needs to be stopped/cancelled asap
She’s f*cking up those kids heads 😞

Reactions: 15
I hope that one of them took her aside and told her to not compare her daughters awards to sex positions.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why all the Moms traipsed to Carrigaline for breakfast. I thought the school was near her mothers in Greenmount. Is there nowhere in town serving breakfast which would be nearer assuming the school is near her mothers.
Something not adding up but nothing new there.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why all the Moms traipsed to Carrigaline for breakfast. I thought the school was near her mothers in Greenmount. Is there nowhere in town serving breakfast which would be nearer assuming the school is near her mothers.
Something not adding up but nothing new there.
The school in in Carrigaline.

I have no eyes on the school at the moment - sorry!

Reactions: 3
The school in in Carrigaline.

I have no eyes on the school at the moment - sorry!
Oh, I thought the school was near her mothers. Did she not say it was easier to hang around at her mothers instead of going back down to Carrigaline when the chuckies were finished early the first week or 2? Are they in a Gael Scoil? Her mother lives in Greenmount which isn't near Carrigaline in fairness.Very confusing.

I cannot stop laughing at her. Gobshite you’d swear she was off to an office. I’ll put my white shirt and black vest jumper to look all smart and sophisticated 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.