Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's renting out rooms she can earn 14000 tax free!
What is actually wrong with her? Seriously fucked up turning a story about an innocent child in gymnastics class into a disgusting, sexualised story about her dried up mother. You’re not funny Mejoolie & I hope those parents have sense & run a mile. Whitening your teeth to go for breakfast when you haven’t washed yourself if over a week. 🤢
Ma Haynes has the house rented out anyway to students I’d say, hope the Merry Widow has declared this to Revebue & the social.
rentin

My boy started school this year also.. couldn't think of anything worse than going for breakfast with the yummy mummies 🤣🙈🙈

Reactions: 24

rentin

My boy started school this year also.. couldn't think of anything worse than going for breakfast with the yummy mummies 🤣🙈🙈
Agree, my worst nightmare, even my neighbour commented about the click of yummy mummies dressed up to the nines in my child’s class, the boasting at the school gate about everything, weekends away - each one out doing the next and of course their little darlings were ready to sit the leaving cert in 1st class!!!!!! I was so happy when I didn’t have to endure them anymore - Tg for secondary school

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it well for them all that they can swan off on a random Thursday morning for breakfast.. does none of them work 😒

Reactions: 14

rentin

Ohh i know that bug how many students has she in the house I wonder? There’s at least 3 bedrooms, two are double. Julie has moved out & Sean. The mother is probably in the box room to get more money.

Reactions: 6
Was she drunk or on something the carry on of her about gymnastics? Very erratic 🤯

Reactions: 2
I think Julie said that vile horrible statement as she’s trying to be funny and waiting/ hoping to go viral on it. Life is boring for her at moment she was quite obviously told stop filming in school and it’s likely she was called out on telling lies about what happens in school too. She hasn’t had a ‘headline’ story like her catfishing 🙄 or anything of late and all the attention is on burp and the pregnancy.! She’s trying to say something that will cause an rsvp : daily mail headline so she can share and reshare and be ‘famous’ again for a day

Reactions: 18
To be fair there are plenty of stay at home parents at every school gate.
They are like a whole branch (yummy mummys) of the ICA, the shite they go on with. Dressed in gym gear, drive an SUV and usually have a takeaway coffee in their hand 🙄 and they have either been to France or Lanzagrotty on their holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It hasn’t changed much so. 15 years ago It was the same. Standing in a little circle the suvs blocking spaces. Judging everyone that wasn’t in the inner circle and a few fringe dwellers hanging on for dear life. Talking about American tea parties and raffles. Julie’s been thrown to the sharks. Sink or swim time now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I was still a sahm mum I made some great friends at the school gate. Not everyone is a bitchy WAG wannabe.

Reactions: 26
It’s so disgusting, disturbing & disgraceful! I’ve messaged Dunnes, they can’thave seen her antics previous to being tagged. No harm opening their eyes to this type of “influencer”.
Don't forget the reel taking the piss out of mental health patients

Reactions: 4
When I was still a sahm mum I made some great friends at the school gate. Not everyone is a bitchy WAG wannabe.
Same here, I've some great school gate mum friends.... maybe we are the bitchy, coffee drinking, SUV driving ones 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.