Twinsandme #42 School has her on detention, very poor comprehension, candles get no mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is incredible! It has to be seen to be believed, you couldn't explain it to anyone right!!

Reactions: 10
She's actually vile!! ER gets gymnast of the week and now "she's like her mother after wine and doing the old 1,2 uniflu in the bed with a man" how is her mind did she feel that was appropriate to say nevermind f*cking post?!

Reactions: 19
That’s vulgar comparing a little young girl being good at gymnastics to sex positions.! Very strange erratic behaviour today! Sicko

Reactions: 20
Thought she was a frigid, now she's on about been thrown around the bedroom

She's insane

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah she’s disgusting! Imagine talking like that in the vicinity of your kids! She looks manic today! And I don’t like the baseball cap either! 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’ve just unfollowed Dunnes Stores as they reposted her stories about her amazing trolley of shopping that she was “trilled” with 🙄, how businesses are still happy to be associated with her I just can’t fathom
Email Dunnes and tell them you won't be shopping with them if they associate with the likes. It is the only way they will listen if a few people tell them. Ask do they approve of a mother comparing her little daughters gymnastics to her sex life with and without drink, dirty woman

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she tries to be funny I literally cringe myself inside out. Especially when she thinks she’s so gas that she repeats herself. It’s soul destroyingly cringeworthy

Reactions: 23
I'd say Julie lies there like a sack of spuds faking orgasms in a high pitched screech. She's even more unattractive drunk than sober. It is disgusting to mention her sex life in the same sentence as her daughter's hobby

Reactions: 27
Why does she always say stuff twice when she thinks she's being funny? It really irritates me. Tells the story then tells it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always assumed she was a cute fecker who only played the fool, the struggling single mother act. After that I really don’t know what to make of her. She’s not the full shilling comparing ER and her moves in the sack with them probably in earshot.

Reactions: 15
Making a show of herself and her innocent daughter, Im going to email the gymnastics club, she is making a show of them also. Her school should be made aware what they are dealing with too. So much for safe guarding her children, her content today is sick, how many perverts and paedophilles already has she watching her page

Reactions: 21
Email Dunnes and tell them you won't be shopping with them if they associate with the likes. It is the only way they will listen if a few people tell them. Ask do they approve of a mother comparing her little daughters gymnastics to her sex life with and without drink, dirty woman
It’s so disgusting, disturbing & disgraceful! I’ve messaged Dunnes, they can’thave seen her antics previous to being tagged. No harm opening their eyes to this type of “influencer”.

Reactions: 14
Desperate for some engagement with the scum on her followers list. The children being in school and her not being able to use them is after making her lose the plot a bit.

Reactions: 8
Jesus I haven’t watched her stories today, but going by comments here I don’t think I want to. She’s one sick witch, anything for a bit of engagement. Hopefully she has a trust fund going for all the therapy her kids will need as they grow up cos of the carry on of her! Hope it’s all worth it julie!!!!

Reactions: 11
That was very hard to watch, comparing her 4 year old innocently doing gymnastics to her having drunken sex, was she under the influence of something because she did not seem ok and it is not a comparison you would draw if you were of a sound mind!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.