Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I have to laugh at the way she eye fucks herself at the camera when its a bloody filter and she doesn't remotely resemble that in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Why is everyone assuming he has zero contact with the twins, that he doesn't pay maintenance, that his family have no contact...because Julie says so?? Seriously?? 😅

Remember even when he was in Ireland she stopped him seeing them when it suited her too, and she had a big sob story about why she took them home in a huff. I'd say she's fierce hard work - her way or no way.
Yes, to every word of this!!! We only know what Julie tells us, and shes a born liar!!!! Julie will be gettin the tan, hair, nail, lashes, make up all done for the occasion, its gonna be cringe central, as she "shows him what hes missing" 😂😂😂

• Sick

TikToc

VIP Member
Can't you just imagine the messages she's getting from her like-minded followers. " Tell him fuck off gurl"

• Haha
My mam and dad were never together, I’m 24 now and looking back I recognise the effort my dad put in to see me since my step mam didn’t really approve but he tried so so hard and I love him even more today for it, but I also adore the ground my mam walks on because she never withheld that opportunity from me and she never spoke badly of him. The twins are in no way going to thank her when they’re older because she’s lying to “protect” them. I can tell you now they’ll be super angry because they’ll think he didn’t care because she pretended he was a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Tattlers, Mejoolie is trolling us and trying to send us in to a frenzy with the "Rustlers" for dinner!!

Mejoolie if you are reading, you'll have to try harder next time, we know what you're like 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Does that skank ever take her make off? She must be going out again tonight for round two of the same hair, make up & tan 🤢🤢 She’ll have a big red nose & chin come Monday.

Taylor17

VIP Member
How many events/nights out drinking was Paula at since she got out of hospital. Julie showed them a few days ago have a serious bop around the van with drinking involved. Was it mentioned that she was buying her tags too? It's no wonder she has a serious infection. Julie should shut her mouth about the CUH. The staff there are on their knees and the wards are bursting. If she had minded herself she wouldn't be taking a bed from someone else who might need it badly. Is she insinuating that the mother will be examined with a curtains wide open. She's a lout with her common mouth. She can't use the correct terminology. They are both Ignorant

• Heart

Farmerhello1234

Why didn’t julie pay for a private room for her ma I’m sure she could afford it , is she dumb they’d obviously pull the curtain even if it was a ward full of women , that’s like saying oh no I don’t want a male doctor near me

Tank Girl

VIP Member
All the huns now would wanna do one with their flogging and their free stuff. People are struggling trying to get their kids back to school , the planet is literally burning and we re supposed to care about all these “ onreal “ hoodies and shite jellies. Nah.

Topsy-turvy2

Poor ER has inherited buck teeth. She will be up in Co Meath getting free braces like R. Gorrys groomed 11yr old. 😬🤓 the rest of us have to sit on 6 year waitlist for braces/

No you don't need to sit on wait list...you can put money away if its not available instantly (like most) and by using your own money you will recieve better treatment for YOUR CHILD. Don't sit here bashing someone getting free dental work while crying the poor me ..get up and get YOUR childs dental work...however you choose to but NOBODY has to sit and wait for anything, they can get up and WORK for what they need and want.

• Wow
  • Angry

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
"The last few weeks she's had"???? Did I miss something?? She has not lifted a finger,broke a sweat or did a tap for the mother since the mother's ignorant behaviour after her procedure landed her back in hospital.Shame on the brand that were bringing her to Ibiza.The mind boggles as to what product or service she could be the face of?? Barnardos? Childline?
A lot of the time those kids are acting out of pure frustration.They need to be read to,colouring,jigsaws,lego...whatever.Dying for the September shit show.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
How do you know he isn't supporting the twins, paying maintenance etc because Julie says so is it?? If Julie said the sky was blue, I'd have to go outside and look for myself!! Nobody knows the truth only Julie and Jessy but I'd definitely be taking her side of the story with a pinch of salt 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s fairly plain for all to see that he turned his back & walked out on his childrens lives 5 years ago. What’s the excuse for no contact, birthday cards, FaceTime, zoom calls, grandparents involved, aunts, uncles, cousins? Jesse should go crawl back under his rock in Oz down under, absolute cheek to think he can just walk back into her twins lives like that. He isn’t a father to those kids & never was, he’s a SPERM DONER simple as. For once I completely agree with Julie & no amount of maintenance or gifts will make up for the fact he lost out on 5 precious years with his twins that he’ll never get back!! Hopefully he gets slapped with a bill for maintenance by the Department of social protection whilst his home.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Julie!!!! See this is your problem! It wasn’t your day! Stop making it about you. It was the twins day to see their father.,stop with oh the headaches, oh I’m worn out etc just shut up and hope the kids had a good time.,

• Heart

Haymac

Wait for the 'I'm green's shite out of her in the morning. She's as common as muck and she couldn't give 2 shites about the twins and I've damn all sympathy for the mother too.. she was guzzling pints and smokin dancing round like a haggard aul lush days after the surgery.. disgusting human beings

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Surely knowing they have a dad who cares about them is better than thinking they don't have one. Most people have family in another part of the world at this stage and their kids only know them through a screen. He might only be home every 2 years but at least they would know he's there.

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Julie and her mother's attitude are partly the reason for our shambles of a health service.
The sense of entitlement, couldn't give a shit, and not doing what instructed regards to medical care are some of those reasons we have full wards and re-admissions.
My mother was in a mixed gender ward in the Mercy almost 20 years ago, they'd want to get over themselves in that respect.
I still don't believe Paula had the extensive surgery proclaimed by Julie mind you.

Reactions: 20

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Based on her visa screw up, she was on a working holiday visa when he got pregnant and you aren’t allowed to have dependants on that visa. If she had a permanent visa there wouldn’t be any issues. she could’ve just added the twins on. I’m a member of a Facebook group for Irish in Oz and have seen her posts looking for house, nanny ect. She was definitely planning on coming back.

• Wow
Reactions: 20