Twinsandme #41 Mom in A&E, Face like E.T, my friend is your da dee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TeaAndABun for the thread title.
Quick recap of last thread
Julie being her usual self. Palming the kids off whenever possible, attending six million weddings or at least that's what it feels like. Numerous nights out, numerous cups of takeaway coffees, numerous tiktoks. Twinnies met their dad but they don't know as Julie said he was a friend. Paula ( Julie's mum) had surgery , acted the maggot with Julie gallivanting everywhere and ended up back in hospital for another operation but seems to have made miraculous recovery. Paula told Julie she should enter Rose of Tralee. It'd give us a laugh if nothing else if she did
Just going to leave these here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Saving my spot for the show later 🍿 although prob no stories for the night again for this wedding too 🤔

Reactions: 7
Imagine Paula looking at her before heading off to the cousins wedding! Knowing her she probably thought her daughter looked ideal 🙄

Reactions: 9
She looks like a Madam in an Aldi equivalent brothel.Or one of those covers mad aunts have on their toilet rolls.Or an extra from Les Mis..a weathered trollop past her prime ready to burst into an impromptu Can-Can.

Very honoured to be the title picker! Hope the ol witch is rightly pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Between the hair the dress and the colour of her I dont know what's worse 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, what the hell is she wearing 😂🫠
Is she gonna be the cake topper at the wedding 😂😂 isn’t she a bit old for that type of dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she pick that dress up in Anne Summers? The actual state of her. Talk about upstaging the bride!

Reactions: 12
If the dress was longer and she has either a bra or perkys on but how how how can you look at that and say oh I’d look great in that

Reactions: 9
I thought the dress FBG wore to a wedding last week was bad this is 10 times worse the actual state of her and the dress.

I did lol at Seans response where’s the rest of your dress and to the mam you look like Kermit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.