Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public announcement: she's taking her dad to the hospital.
Did everyone catch that?

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice the mocking of her dad has stopped !! Thank god, I hope she read was was written here regarding her dad.. saying that she’s going up to him for her breakfast so I could be wrong!!

Public announcement: she's taking her dad to the hospital.
Did everyone catch that?
Don’t think she will be allowed to bring the kids in with her!! They will just run around that’s the last thing cancer patients need!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice the mocking of her dad has stopped !! Thank god, I hope she read was was written here regarding her dad.. saying that she’s going up to him for her breakfast so I could be wrong!!

Don’t think she will be allowed to bring the kids in with her!! They will just run around that’s the last thing cancer patients need!!
But she is a single struggling mother of 2, she is entitled to do what she wants

Can we all agree that if she starts videoing from the hospital vicinity that we all lodge a complaint??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She wont be allowed in the hospital, you can only go in if you have a child or vulnerable person

Reactions: 2
But she is a single struggling mother of 2, she is entitled to do what she wants

Can we all agree that if she starts videoing from the hospital vicinity that we all lodge a complaint??
She'd hardly be stupid enough to film herself in a hospital after all her talk about how bad social distancing is?, ah tit I forgot this was Julie we're talking about😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Between chooning in, the inappropriate snippet of Fionn and the stupid mom video I can safely say yes you are very boring Julie but your attempts to not be boring are such embarrassing carnage it's impossible to turn away. Hells bells somebody needs to write a paper on the "desperate need for attention" and use julie as their case study.

Reactions: 8
It's not a big deal so I don't know what she is at. I honestly would prefer them to sit instead of having to clean up after them when the aim has gone out the window
Ping pong ball in the toilet for them to aim at it works!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

To be honest I don’t think her dad seems well at all at the moment. I hope she lays off the slagging cause it’s very uncomfortable to watch with him being so disconnected looking.

Reactions: 11
Didnt she cancel her card the other day with the little tikes site, she hardly got a new one already.

Reactions: 9
Her card was declined..... send money to her now...
Who would put that on insta for 30k people to see? She has no shame!!! Especially after announcing spending €300 on the little tykes scam last week, plus the cardigans for her and her mam, also the night out where she paid for food in 3 places to sit out and drink!!!! Also admitting paying €14 for a cocktail.... if shes spending money on pure SHITE, what would she expect?🙄

Reactions: 8
Who would put that on insta for 30k people to see? She has no shame!!! Especially after announcing spending €300 on the little tykes scam last week, plus the cardigans for her and her mam, also the night out where she paid for food in 3 places to sit out and drink!!!! Also admitting paying €14 for a cocktail.... if shes spending money on pure SHITE, what would she expect?🙄
Plus dinner out the next day & €40 for the pet farm. What normal parent has this much disposable income ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.