Twinsandme #4 Jules is a joke, Lies she’s broke, Poor twins are bate from smoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that’s not really homeless is it? I live with my parents a sibling and my daughter with multiple problems and on medical equipment. I do everything for everyone in the house. Which means I NEVER get a minute to myself. People like her make me sick. Where I live having a child and going “homeless” is the new college once kids leave school. And get a house within a year. I don’t know whether I’m just thick or something cos I’ve been living on the housing list for 9 years with a medically unstable child. I fought at one point (last year) to get housed but was refused. I also wouldn’t try for hap or rent allowance cos I worked really hard till my daughter got unwell, I also grew up in a home that was taught to work for everything and that’s why In my situation right now I look after everyone but myself.
Social media right now makes me feel like a failure in life.
I hope you get your house soon 💗 you have to hound the council every week and get a few T.Ds to act on your behalf. Stay on their case and get the names of everyone you speak to. Email / phone.. keep at it.

You're so not a failure x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fun fact... I live pretty close to Julie. No one here is fooled by her shite. Joke of the place even if its not said to her face people are seeing right thru the bullshit. Old saying be careful who's toes u step on on the the way up comes to mind....

Reactions: 25
I have to say that’s not really homeless is it? I live with my parents a sibling and my daughter with multiple problems and on medical equipment. I do everything for everyone in the house. Which means I NEVER get a minute to myself. People like her make me sick. Where I live having a child and going “homeless” is the new college once kids leave school. And get a house within a year. I don’t know whether I’m just thick or something cos I’ve been living on the housing list for 9 years with a medically unstable child. I fought at one point (last year) to get housed but was refused. I also wouldn’t try for hap or rent allowance cos I worked really hard till my daughter got unwell, I also grew up in a home that was taught to work for everything and that’s why In my situation right now I look after everyone but myself.
Social media right now makes me feel like a failure in life.
If there is anything I can do, please let me know, writing emails to TD's etc.
We need to start supporting genuine people and not spongers like Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤣 Jules we only stay with ya coz we’re nosey and you keep giving 🤣

Chooning in.. I can't cope 🤣🤣
She’ll be great help when the kids are doing phonics at school as she spells everything the way they sound!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally here for the laugh with her.. There's something daily 🤣 Imagine their first day of school she'll get a limo to drop them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for 'chooning' in 🤣🤣🤣
God love her, she thinks she can make a career out of Instagram and she can't tell the difference between tuning in and chooning in😂😂😂😂😂😂, mortified at her, she needs a primary school reading book asap.

Doesn't she realise that in any job there's a training period, so she'd want to start with basic grammar and spelling that you learn at age 7 , I'd say potential companies are looking at her stories and trying to find a basic Insta hun with at least a primary school education😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God love her, she thinks she can make a career out of Instagram and she can't tell the difference between tuning in and chooning in😂😂😂😂😂😂, mortified at her, she needs a primary school reading book asap.

Doesn't she realise that in any job there's a training period, so she'd want to start with basic grammar and spelling that you learn at age 7 , I'd say potential companies are looking at her stories and trying to find a basic Insta hun with at least a primary school education😂
I’d say she wasn’t the brightest spark at school just like the idiots tagging her!! She calls Cork, Cark and her fing language is just shocking!!

Reactions: 3
Don't know if it's my sense of humor but I thought that IGTV was not funny at all, she's trying to act...the tone in her voice she's trying to sound hungover when ready she sounds boring, trying to hard to be funny 🥴 It's the trying to be funny and not succeeding which is actually making me laugh 🤭

I noticed that video has been up for months, why is she sharing it now?

Must be trying to bag another deal showing her "acting skills" and a casual mention of over 30k story views..

Reactions: 13
Don't know if it's my sense of humor but I thought that IGTV was not funny at all, she's trying to act...the tone in her voice she's trying to sound hungover when ready she sounds boring, trying to hard to be funny 🥴 It's the trying to be funny and not succeeding which is actually making me laugh 🤭

I noticed that video has been up for months, why is she sharing it now?

Must be trying to bag another deal showing her "acting skills" and a casual mention of over 30k story views..
She's definitely trying to set up her family as the new Flemings, but she's forgetting that they are actually funny, engaging and don't treat their dad like pure shite.
Poor old Julie, she's trying so hard to make herself happen 😂

Reactions: 9
Serial lurker here, hi! Christ I'm morto for her... wtf was that "Mom-over" shite?! Also, can she please stop discussing Fíonn holding his penis. It's beyond inappropriate..

Reactions: 18
Serial lurker here, hi! Christ I'm morto for her... wtf was that "Mom-over" shite?! Also, can she please stop discussing Fíonn holding his penis. It's beyond inappropriate..
First when I seen "mom-over" I thought she was going to do a make-up video as in a mom make over 🤣 naaahh she meant like hungover of course 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes I completely agree about the thing with Fionn, he absolutely will love to hear when he's older how his mother was so concerned about him standing to pee....as if it's important like god forbid the child would have to sit on the toilet, he might be mistaken for a girl 😱🤦🏻‍♀️

You'd swear she was the only single mom with a son in the world...

You dont know who's watching those stories. The internet is full of paedos 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.