Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that video of the mam taken over the weekend? If so what insult Julie has made to anyone who has gone through major breast surgery. Wonder does her mam know what she’s been saying ?

Reactions: 16
Was that video of the mam taken over the weekend? If so what insult Julie has made to anyone who has gone through major breast surgery. Wonder does her mam know what she’s been saying ?
Yes, Gina and the champions were on in garryvoe, a fundraiser

Yep, there was a fundraiser last night in Garryvoe. Gina Hayes and the Champions were playing. Being mauled by Lifestyle with Aoife.

That woman made a miraculous recovery in fairness like

Reactions: 5
A close relative of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. She is having a mastectomy and reconstruction on same day. They told her she would be back at work in 4-6 weeks so maybe she didn't lie through her teeth about this one

Reactions: 3
Nah. As a child of severe alcohol caused neglect and abuse and trauma I literally get the shivers when I see how she is bringing those kids up. So what is saying is she passed out, not fell asleep, PASSED out and left 2 4 year olds in the house alone on iPads and for 3 hours they still didn’t fall asleep. Can she not see the damage she is doing? The videos of her constantly doing the single mother thing is gonna resurface and they will think they were hated by their dad. It’s actually neglect. Then you go onto tik tok and everyone clapping her on. And they all about 13. I swear I feel sick lately existing in this society. Makes me so sad and angry at the same time. She will reap what she sows.

Reactions: 40
Can you actually stomach this danger of a woman passed out asleep in her pit and the twins left alone in bed glued to their ipads. She's the lowest of the low

Reactions: 23
Imagine those two kids lying in their beds watching iPads and her comatose on the bed in a different room! She really needs to wake up and cop on before something bad happens to them!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Imagine those two kids lying in their beds watching iPads and her comatose on the bed in a different room! She really needs to wake up and cop on before something bad happens to them!
And broadcast to 102k people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.