Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spend 20 euro on that sweet shi*té and get 50 euro worth free... That crap is so bad they can't give it away. Looks like absolute muck.
And have to chase up the order in 3 weeks time when it dosnt arrive..... SEVERAL people i know didnt get their orders on time🙄

Reactions: 6
And have to chase up the order in 3 weeks time when it dosnt arrive..... SEVERAL people i know didnt get their orders on time🙄
I just don't get companies like this sure you could just go and buy the stuff yourself and have loads left over after making up a treat box for your children ....maybe it's just me but wouldn't appeal to me at all

Reactions: 6
Then she drives the child mad telling him he can't have sweets while sticking them in his face!! She goes out of her way to annoy him.

Reactions: 12
Now I know it’s been asked before but why the duck does this woman have empty bottles of alcohol displayed on a rack on her wall? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That courier was a brave man to go near her, and trusted her not to say he might have done x,y,z to her.

Reactions: 9
The way Fionn is saying please can I have sweets and looks at the camera. It’s woeful those children know nothing else. Everything is documented for her page. Phone constantly in their faces. Throws in a few no doubt made up stories of her been an awful fool altogether not knowing this or that and doing such and such a thing. When it’s a slow day. Wait until the children go to school and they realise not everyone is recorded day in day out. For a two bit story, to keep the mothers following up.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she thinks it’s ok to share that little boy like that. He makes me sad, he is so far behind with his speech. He’s a gorgeous little boy but he always looks so sad

Reactions: 14
Just saw this posted by eimear varian Barry and all I can think of is Julie 😩
She's another alcy head the ball!

I can’t believe she thinks it’s ok to share that little boy like that. He makes me sad, he is so far behind with his speech. He’s a gorgeous little boy but he always looks so sad
And its so staged too so bad enough that the poor wee lad is looking for sweets she sets it up for an insta story. She's as common as muck and when they start school they will be absolutely lost without the ipads as that's all they know. I'd say that they don't even know how to hold a pencil

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's another alcy head the ball!

And its so staged too so bad enough that the poor wee lad is looking for sweets she sets it up for an insta story. She's as common as muck and when they start school they will be absolutely lost without the ipads as that's all they know. I'd say that they don't even know how to hold a pencil
No, they can hold a pencil or crayon if it comes with a ‘stay quiet’ pack in a fast food restaurant

Reactions: 4
I think she's one of the worst. We all know she reads here and has no shame in anything she does. Would you not be mortified reading all this truth about yourself? But no she continues on her joke journey with not a thought for those poor innocent children.

Reactions: 14
If the ex came back from Oz and wanted custody to make up for lost time she would be packing their bags

Reactions: 7
I just don't get companies like this sure you could just go and buy the stuff yourself and have loads left over after making up a treat box for your children ....maybe it's just me but wouldn't appeal to me at all
Yes, you're right.... my sister bought our nephews treat boxes for christmas, the jellies were honestly ROTTEN, they were mostly the watermelon ones, which werent nice, not a good mix like you see the floggers get....also they got very damp, sticky and gross after opening, even in the resealable bag! STEER CLEAR PEOPLE, THEY ARE A RIP OFF.....

Reactions: 9
Does she actually drive after announcing that she's so hungover that she can't even wash her hair?

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t just his speech for me but he actually lacks the ability to express himself too. Like speech would be one thing if he was even attempting to get the words out but he was like “the black, this is not black so iPad” instead of being like “it’s not nighttime yet mommy can we have the iPad”. Even if he can’t pronounce the words yet he should have been able to take a stab at the sentence but it was like watching someone trying to communicate with someone who speaks another language. Poor Fionn.. Julie’s priorities are all askew. I feel bad for even commenting on him but we wouldn’t have a clue if Julie didn’t show it
To be honest my 2 and a half year old son is making a stab at those sentences, only some words come clear, new words coming most days, you have to listen a few times to get the jyst of a full sentence but things are improving always. My public health nurse told me at his check up that his speech was average, I can’t figure out why he isn’t doing speech therapy, or is he have I missed that? Is she waiting on speech therapy are the waiting lists very long or something? Surely some medical professional has picked up on this?

How do those kids have a tooth left in their heads with all the sugar they are given?

To be honest my 2 and a half year old son is making a stab at those sentences, only some words come clear, new words coming most days, you have to listen a few times to get the jyst of a full sentence but things are improving always. My public health nurse told me at his check up that his speech was average, I can’t figure out why he isn’t doing speech therapy, or is he have I missed that? Is she waiting on speech therapy are the waiting lists very long or something? Surely some medical professional has picked up on this?
Yeah he was seeing a hse therapist anyway, because she was on a few months ago saying she was shocked because the speech therapist said he'd need more and she was presuming it would be the last session because he was doing well?!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.