Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame and how the duck can she afford to go out so much two of us here and we wouldn't be able to afford that

Reactions: 6
I'd love her to meet a decent guy who genuinely liked her kids.Then she would get her dose of reality.You're not bringing him to the doctor honey? You're getting your lips done honey,I thought we were saving for a house? What do you mean they don't need speech therapy darling? Wakey wake love 7am,time to get these ready for their playschool.Darling there's some mistake,we've spent €300 this month on coffees and takeaways/eating out? Babe,are you drinking at 4pm on a Wednesday? The ipads need a break babe,will we teach them to cycle? Out again?? We were out three weeks ago.We are saving hun,I'm tired from work..speaking of-how is job hunting going?
Having another half requires effort,sacrifice,compromise etc You have to up your game and be a partner.It's not all about you. She has such a juvenile, idealised notion of being in a couple.It's a slave she is looking for to do things so she doesn't have to.
Like attracts like.The Ex was a waste of space shite parent,a feckless,dog rough,vulgar ape(I've seen previous saved stories)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve watched/listened to so much true crime docs….I’d be too paranoid to ask some random fella!
Like what the feck is she at? He could have pulled her into the van or done god knows what to her, literally she’s told him she’s on her own and no one else is around…🤦🏻‍♀️
If he did kidnap her, he would drop her straight back.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he did kidnap her, he would drop her straight back.
To the wrong house.And she would have no key.And she would be in her borrowed strawberry nightshirt.And the postman would have to give her a lift home.And he's married...Aww...lucky him.Poor sad alone me.And they'd run out of diesel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve watched/listened to so much true crime docs….I’d be too paranoid to ask some random fella!
Like what the feck is she at? He could have pulled her into the van or done god knows what to her, literally she’s told him she’s on her own and no one else is around…🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she is safe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That dress is loose enough on her on the top she coulda done it up and pulled it over her head. Maybe even left it over her head, woulda looked a lot better 👀

• Haha
You know what I used to like her but more and more lately I am seeing a whole different side to her ....and I say she be a danger of a woman round men and she wouldn't care if he was in a relationship or not she still be hanging round him like a fly to shite

Reactions: 12
So she was drinking before the ceremony and then drove home to change her dress 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Must be family or something that's shes not doing load videos. Prob on her other ig 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She looks like a drag queen,whoever has done her make up should be genuinely ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 9
She looks like a drag queen,whoever has done her make up should be genuinely ashamed of themselves
She always looks like that though when she gets her make up done ....so I say it's the look she asks for

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My self and the husband were just discussing something we saw on the back of a car - never saw the car stickers before but this one said : Mammy, Daddy, Jimmy and Twinkle with a puppy sticker beside it.
We were driving behind this car. The husband says to me ' I could go up to Jimmy, call him by his name and ask him how was twinkles, tell him I was twinkles vet and grab Jimmy and be gone.
Mammy and Daddy have their privacy but poor ole Jimmy and Twinkles get no say in it. I was telling him then about Twins and me - he has a different name for her - we are from Carrigaline and calls her by the name of the biggest woman we know - Julie is actually worse than her and although I agree she is a woman, I would not even compare her to JH. Anyway, I was telling him I could do the same to the twins I know so much about them both.
It's awful.

And what the duck is this?
Omg I gasped, ye know the way on friends when Rachel was in the hospital having the baby and Janice had the baby and they were all looking in at it and all gasped 😂😂😂 that was my reaction to those pics 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Wow, I’m really surprised. 6:30am and no drunken or donkey stories.

Any guesses on what big un documented drama she’ll come up with? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it even a night out if Julie doesnt post a video of her drinking a shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.