Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off for another treatment today! Jesus her mother is some woman minding the kids all summer after a serious operation! 🫢

Reactions: 11
Lol the comments on her reel, she was trying to be all sad single mom poor me all alone but comments are people saying oh it would be heaven! 😂😂😂

Does she keep showing and mentioning that game Fionn is playing on
his tablet for a reaction here?

I’m going to give it just because I don’t think anyone realises it but he’s playing Roblox which is an online game that’s played with strangers, a normal parent would put in place parental controls but she definitely wouldn’t have a notion…that game is not for 4 year olds

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol the comments on her reel, she was trying to be all sad single mom poor me all alone but comments are people saying oh it would be heaven! 😂😂😂

I’m going to give it just because I don’t think anyone realises it but he’s playing Roblox which is an online game that’s played with strangers, a normal parent would put in place parental controls but she definitely wouldn’t have a notion…that game is not for 4 year olds
All for reaction here. It was like the time with Erin Rose' matted hair. She kept showing her in excess just so people would talk here 🙄 Fionns speech was discussed here last night she's documenting him today

All for reaction here. It was like the time with Erin Rose' matted hair. She kept showing her in excess just so people would talk here 🙄 Fionns speech was discussed here last night she's documenting him today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with the comments that she's playing the long game and looking for some kind of future payment for poor little Fionn's speech delay. Expecially considering that she has apparently worked in childcare. To not have realised that there's a problem is unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure someone here called it months ago about using Fionn for future benefits

Or a play school. Even if it’s a recommendation I get help. I remember my child’s play school teacher giving me advice to not let her start school at 4 as she was too young and wasn’t progressing as well as others. Most play schools would usually give parents advice on things.
Didn't they go to her cousins pre school? I can't honestly believe no one, between pre school, doctors, nurses, friends or family haven't told her that he (and Erin too) need some serious intervention with their speech. It's actually heartbreaking that she hasn't any plan in place. She should be working round the clock with them. All that was important to her was getting them into a gael scoil. Their teacher will have their work cut out for them trying to get Julie to coperate 😢 I hate talking about the kids, cause I don't think it's fair on them, but this is just so upsetting to see.

Preschools do advise parents on these things and are often the first to notice any delays or issues with a child's development. But they can only advise and support, it's up to parents to get help and advocate for their child. Hmmm.... botox or speech and language therapy... though in fairness, not many s&l therapists would be up for a collab I'd imagine.
1000000%

She was videoing down by abbey court house yesterday (corks social welfare office) and printing off forms this morning?? No doubt claiming something else 🤔🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I could be wrong but think that's been given out already so maybe too late to apply now?
People who didn't get it automatically had to reapply on the 20th, the rejections for those that applied on that date were the last day or so, I assume she is prob appealing "sure i'm a single mother who has no income" bullshit (I know because my colleague was fuming she was rejected despite her income been under threshold, I had to do a letter for her yesterday stating income etc).

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she great to spend money on herself and fitness programmes but won’t put time and money into helping her children!

Reactions: 12
When will she realise it’s the drink that’s expanding her waist. No dieting or gymondo will fix that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I’d say she’s pretty well off, I wouldn’t imagine she would be that reliant on a social welfare payment 🙈

Reactions: 7
The exerify tops shes advertising are different colours compared to what they are on the companies website. Filtered to the last

Reactions: 1
Tbh I’d say she’s pretty well off, I wouldn’t imagine she would be that reliant on a social welfare payment 🙈
but guaranteed she’s well tuned in to every single little thing she can claim for (and some she shouldn’t, but not declaring half what she’s actually earning)

Reactions: 19
Clearly when she has membership to slimming world, the River Lee Hotel Gym and swimming pool,spinning classes, and now this new fella.

Reactions: 2
Clearly when she has membership to slimming world, the River Lee Hotel Gym and swimming pool,spinning classes, and now this new fella.
Defo! I cannot imagine someone going to such extreme lengths for an extra few hundred a month. Like she could just do another ad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.