Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs take that poor child to a speech therapist. He's going to suffer when he starts school. Only word I understand was Ipad!!

Reactions: 23
Everytime I’m watching her stories she’s making sausages i swear to god I only started following her like 2 weeks ago and nearly every day I’ve seen her cook sausages or something greasy … does she ever eat anything else??🤣🤣
Sometimes it will be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with poppies and mushy veg done in the slow cooker, sometimes it could be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with a jar of black bean sauce and on occasion she has been known to get a cooked chicken from Dunnes and throws in a jar of curry sauce with microwavable rice again from Dunnes Stores. Not sure if she is still using the microwavable rice as there was an incident some time ago and the rice was black and she was snappin when the manager of Dunnes stores didn't give her a €50 voucher for her troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs take that poor child to a speech therapist. He's going to suffer when he starts school. Only word I understand was Ipad!!
It’s the most I’ve heard him talking and was shocked at his speech. The poor thing. Not his fault at all but should be addressed by his mother quickly.

Reactions: 12
It’s the most I’ve heard him talking and was shocked at his speech. The poor thing. Not his fault at all but should be addressed by his mother quickly.
It’s absolutely shocking the poor child.
If memory serves me right did she not take him to speech AND therapy on one occasion last year. Ah nah he was grand so never continued. Too busy living the high life.

Reactions: 13
The child’s speech is awful god help him and he’s being sent to an Irish school! He can’t even speak English so he’s really going to struggle I would think.

Reactions: 15
What is with her obsession with the Irish stuff. Like the Irish names, the wolfe tones music, the Irish school ect. I mean I know they are Irish and it's great to encourage it but I'm curious as to why it's so important for her.

Reactions: 9
Dear god.. poor Fionn.. am actually in shock at how poorly he can articulate himself. Surely to god Julie sees that he has the speaking ability of a two year old? Why isn’t she getting him help? He will struggle so badly in school in September and he will be isolated from friends too as they won’t understand him. It’s how behavioural issues manifest, the frustration builds up because they can’t verbalise. I’m genuinely shocked. If Julie had any cop on she would get them both intensive help for the next year for their speech and keep them in pre school and actually send them this time in order to form a routine, and then send them to school next year.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sometimes it will be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with poppies and mushy veg done in the slow cooker, sometimes it could be a cooked chicken from Dunnes with a jar of black bean sauce and on occasion she has been known to get a cooked chicken from Dunnes and throws in a jar of curry sauce with microwavable rice again from Dunnes Stores. Not sure if she is still using the microwavable rice as there was an incident some time ago and the rice was black and she was snappin when the manager of Dunnes stores didn't give her a €50 voucher for her troubles.
Sometimes it’s ‘that’s mince and pot hun’ she reckoned she cooked the mince so much there was bits of the pot in it

What is with her obsession with the Irish stuff. Like the Irish names, the wolfe tones music, the Irish school ect. I mean I know they are Irish and it's great to encourage it but I'm curious as to why it's so important for her.
I recon the Marty mone stuff is because of the ex, I’d say the patriotism came from her fathers side & prob a bit of her working in an Irish pub when she was in oz maybe

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong with this but wouldn’t sending the twins to an Irish speaking school not negatively effect the twins speech progression? I can’t see Julie speaking much Irish at home

Reactions: 13
I'm wondering how a public health nurse wouldn't have picked up on his speech at his 3-4 year check up .. the poor little fella 😢 I know covid played a part in delays but my little one had her check up last year and shes same age as the twins. I don't like commenting on the kids as they shouldn't be shown to 100k people to pass comment but bless him he's def going to struggle in September

Reactions: 14
It’s no wonder Fionns speech is poor when his main caregiver (using that term lightly) can’t even speak.. On her TikTok or “tic tok” according to Pinocchio she made it to swimming lessons by the “skim” of her teeth 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Here for the comments 🙌

Sick of loosing the thread and having to go search.

I can't keep up with them all lately 😂

Reactions: 2
Hopefully once he starts doing phonics at school and maybe has the help of an SNA his speech will improve.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully once he starts doing phonics at school and maybe has the help of an SNA his speech will improve.
He'll struggle.
More in her line to send him to a regular English speaking school, there's about 4 more English speaking schools that could take him. She just has an old antiquated perception about gael scoile.
Irish speaking and phonics are going to destroy Fionn. A very large proportion of 6th class in that Irish school campus have not carried on into secondary and are going to other English speaking secondaries. I've no doubt Julie will move them before 2nd/3rd class, she won't be able to hack it.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering how a public health nurse wouldn't have picked up on his speech at his 3-4 year check up .. the poor little fella 😢 I know covid played a part in delays but my little one had her check up last year and shes same age as the twins. I don't like commenting on the kids as they shouldn't be shown to 100k people to pass comment but bless him he's def going to struggle in September
Or a play school. Even if it’s a recommendation I get help. I remember my child’s play school teacher giving me advice to not let her start school at 4 as she was too young and wasn’t progressing as well as others. Most play schools would usually give parents advice on things.

Reactions: 10
He'll struggle.
More in her line to send him to a regular English speaking school, there's about 4 more English speaking schools that could take him. She just has an old antiquated perception about gael scoile.
Irish speaking and phonics are going to destroy Fionn. A very large proportion of 6th class in that Irish school campus have not carried on into secondary and are going to other English speaking secondaries. I've no doubt Julie will move them before 2nd/3rd class, she won't be able to hack it.
Ohh shite yes I forgot he’s going to a gaelscoile , that’s going to be a disaster, poor fella will really struggle to make friends

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.