Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe that last pic of Paula & Erin Rose. Paula supposedly after major surgery consisting of a "double mastectomy & reconstruction" only two weeks ago. And then today in a string top with no bra or post surgery support bra showing. With a hint of a nipple even. Miraculous recovery there

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Jesus the mother had a miraculous recovery didn’t she! 🙄🙄🙄 and as for the teeth! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Ah nah… I’m gone!

Reactions: 10
When her mother was coming home for Oz, she was saying how she would be minding her for the summer. It really tugged at the heart strings. To me it sounded like a serious operation. Why lie or lead people to believe it was serious. I just can’t fathom that out.

Reactions: 12
No way had what Julie said had.its absolutely disgusting that could make up such a story for content

Reactions: 8
So she drove from Cork to Meath to get braces for two teeth…. Am I missing something 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I usually don’t mind her, she doesn’t bother me as much as other huns but if she lied about her mother having a mastectomy she is a dirty scummy bleep. 😩

Reactions: 19
I know she reads here, I wonder does she get a kick out of seeing people annoyed over what she says and does. I think she does. She’d want to be seriously insecure to be reading here in the first place. Like others have said here before She’s due a downfall, and she deserves everything she gets for lying about something so serious and making fun of a disease that kills so many. And I mean mental health Julie, as you probably wouldn’t understand that part. Just a shame the kids will be taken down with her when she goes.

Reactions: 14
She definitely reads here. She is just a bottom feeder. Of course she gets a kick out of annoying people. Julie is way more manipulative than the others. Her narrative is poor single mother when she is far from it

Reactions: 17
She 100% reads here and says/does things for a reaction on here. Must live a very sad life to need that kind of “attention “.

• Heart
Wonder what she puts on her private account. 🤔 prob laughing at all her dope followers lapping up her lies

Reactions: 1
How could you not read here though , I don’t care what anyone says, if you knew there was a forum discussing your life every day it would be impossible to ignore 🤣

Reactions: 17
How could you not read here though , I don’t care what anyone says, if you knew there was a forum discussing your life every day it would be impossible to ignore 🤣
Look at all the parenting tips she gets here and not a word of thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh I'd be reading it and looking at my behaviour and parenting and addressing it. There has been some useful constructive advice here.

Can't believe that last pic of Paula & Erin Rose. Paula supposedly after major surgery consisting of a "double mastectomy & reconstruction" only two weeks ago. And then today in a string top with no bra or post surgery support bra showing. With a hint of a nipple even. Miraculous recovery there
Does anybody know would the nipple be reconstructed at the same time as the mastectomy and reconstruction or would a patient go back for a nipple reconstruction weeks or months after?

First time on this thread.That is my dentist too and I’m furious. I’ve sent them a fb message but not expecting a reply. Im actually in on Monday for the second last appointment in my current treatment and I’ll be explaining to my actual fabulous dentist that I’ll be finding a new practice. We are a family of 6 who all attend. James wouldn’t be a favourite of mine, too sweet to be wholesome but the rest of the staff I find fab. Imagine, how did it even come about with her in Cork and them in Enfield?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First time on this thread.That is my dentist too and I’m furious. I’ve sent them a fb message but not expecting a reply. Im actually in on Monday for the second last appointment in my current treatment and I’ll be explaining to my actual fabulous dentist that I’ll be finding a new practice. We are a family of 6 who all attend. James wouldn’t be a favourite of mine, too sweet to be wholesome but the rest of the staff I find fab. Imagine, how did it even come about with her in Cork and them in Enfield?
The common denominator seems to be Eoghan Dineen the boy manager

Reactions: 7
Ooh I heard something about him on another thread, I’ll have to delve a bit deeper.

He’s fecking Sweet King🤢 a dentist organising a collab through a sugar guy, I heard it all now if that’s the case

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.