Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be caught dead in any of the clothing she tries to sell her audience.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know which I find less believable; Mejoolie actually wears those ugly shoes or that she uses the gymondo app….maybe she does both together 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t believe she messaged that lady on teaspills thread she is such a common yoke. She’s a horrible disgusting human being who is the poorest excuse of a mother I’ve seen like what example is that to set the kids couldnt she just keep her beak out of it, it’s nothing to do with her but she was afraid she was missing out on the drama. She will probably have a few TikTok’s as well now tonight about it
I missed this , who did she message

I seriously can’t get over the recovery of her mother… two weeks ago had both breasts removed and a reconstruction according to Julie 🤥🤥🤥🤥
A week after a sinus infection I wouldn’t be dancing around with that energy…
Serious lies being told and dangerous ones too….. surely we have some Cork people in the know here that can shed some light into all of this… (and Shannen, if you are here, or Miriam you can keep quiet 🤫).
It’s the people that tell the truth we need to hear from.

Reactions: 23
Jesus Julie has some neck all the same🙄🙄 I noticed her botox is wearing off she'll b topping up soon I'd say

Reactions: 1
Literally the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.They look like they were issued by the HSE in the 1950s for the withered limbs of polio patients.The horrendous shiny glaze reminds me of how traveller's keep the plastic on their sofas.
She really is the patron saint of "Single Moms" as she tries to arrange her plastic surgery consultation while the majority of us are thinking daily of ways to cut back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone see teaspill?? Julie the dirty woman now calling out the collection for missy!

Jesus didn't think she'd get so low. Pity her followers are too slow to realise she has another account

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think these accounts trolling missey is actually Julie…. I’d say she has a huge amount of fake accounts.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see teaspill?? Julie the dirty woman now calling out the collection for missy!

Jesus didn't think she'd get so low. Pity her followers are too slow to realise she has another account
Any family, friends and followers of Shannon should be disgusted with themselves associating with her.
Julie is a horrible rotten human being, you would be well sure she would be lapping it up if someone suggested sending money for her mam or dad!

Reactions: 8
Very convenient she's using her personal page and not her business one, because she is a business and those comments wouldn't look very good in the eye of brands.

Reactions: 17
Botox Brows Facials Tan Lashes Teeth whitening Braces Nails.
you can polish a turd, but it’s still a turd.

Reactions: 22
I'll actually get so mad if she gets free treatment from them. First they do that dose corrigans braces and now hers. I've payed 14000 over the last 2. 5 years for my teeth and I'm just about sorted. This shut needs to end 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.