Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 💯 the therapie clinic she's in that's the view from waiting room.
Iam sorry but these colabs do they do any research. And why did she get a scan on Tuesday knowing she going here today.
Iam raging 😡😡😡 she has done duck all with the child she has all through Easter. It's all keith keith keith. No way should she have another child and so quick
What does she want load of kids with different daddy's .... 🤔 seriously how have none of her family pulled her up on this carry on.
This is pinnochios thread @Noodles5

Reactions: 1
She clearly had put some of that on before she did one pump on her brush does she think we’re all stupid.

Reactions: 2
Derailing but how do you report for not having #ad on a story? Tried but can't find the right section

Won’t get Fionn a cookie but if it was the other one wanting it she’d have it bought. I’m starting to think she likes seeing him upset

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Won’t get Fionn a cookie but if it was the other one wanting it she’d have it bought. I’m starting to think she likes seeing him upset
He had to spare himself for his dinner toast and jam....definite favouritism goin on there for sure

Reactions: 4
Derailing but how do you report for not having #ad on a story? Tried but can't find the right section
I just do it as spam (and whatever the other word is). Someone said they did it that way, and was good enough for me 😂

Reactions: 2
Glad she changed the song, was so bad "you look so dumb right now" and pointing phone straight at her son!! Oh I'm a donkey oops 🙄

And then hate those attention seeking posts

Did anyone notice she had a story up after the iPad one saying more bad news for her family and when will it all stop (something like that anyway) and now it’s gone and she’s in about the bumble guy?

Did anyone see the post about her having a glass of wine. And bad news in the family.. and now deleted or am I losing it 🙄😅
I just asked the same thing too. How odd. Also on those bumble stories she looks fierce red in the face

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice she had a story up after the iPad one saying more bad news for her family and when will it all stop (something like that anyway) and now it’s gone and she’s in about the bumble guy?

I just asked the same thing too. How odd. Also on those bumble stories she looks fierce red in the face
I saw it… did she say something about having to pack up and go home tomorrow. She looked like she had been crying on the following stories

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.