Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everybody is free to write/like comments as they please, I just made the new thread so I'm not getting into big debates over it.

Reactions: 8
But its okay to make fun of Sarahs cysts on her ovary? Not being smart but genuinely where do we draw the line?

Again not being funny but here are a few words from past threads. I dont think chins and me is that bad.

Alcoholic, smelly, unwashed, wonky eyebrows, bad botox, claims the dole, afraid of cock, neglectful to her kids, liar, bad language, greasy hair.
Agreed and I'm sorry I'm lmao here at the "afraid of cock" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who knew fish tastes fishy but fish seasoning makes it less fishy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ above,will she stop encouraging her child to open her gob when she’s eating! It’s absolutely disgusting and not funny,nobody wants to see a child with their mouth open and food hanging out! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Thats fair enough, weight is a tricky issue, I noticed you said Sarah Burkes mother was like the pint man Paddy Losty, that isn't nice either. None of us are saints on here.
Fair enough. I guess I feel having it in the thread title where everyone can see it is more spikey and in your face than a casual comment on a fast moving thread but how and ever we will move on. Maybe I’m a hypocrite as I’m sure I’ve said worse on here but I just felt it was a bit mean.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it a bit soon for Fionns sling to be off considering he hasn't been seen here since she got home from holidays .. I'm sure she would of had stories up of the wait in A&E if she had bothered bringing him
Thought the same, didn't she say he had to wear it for about 5 weeks, it couldn't be on any more than 2 weeks ... poor kid, so irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Ya but it prob didn't look good in her videos so may as well just take the sling off him

So just FYI - the gluten free tit king sweets are ideal for people who are gluten free. Seriously what the actual duck 🙈 how is this dosey witch getting paid like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought the same, didn't she say he had to wear it for about 5 weeks, it couldn't be on any more than 2 weeks ... poor kid, so irresponsible.
When my husband broke his he felt grand week 3 and being a total dope he went back to work as a builder. 9 years later his shoulder is weak, lower than the other and hurts. He was told he would need to get it reset so he won't be doing that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh lads her bleeping tic toks she is making a fool of herself..she can't take criticism and comes across rough as duck..and stalker. Does she realise when she on about stalking googling them. That they don't do the same...a run a mile 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh lads her bleeping tic toks she is making a fool of herself..she can't take criticism and comes across rough as duck..and stalker. Does she realise when she on about stalking googling them. That they don't do the same...a run a mile 🤣🤣
What's she on about on them? I really don't think I'd be able to watch her on tiktok, bad enough when I skim through on IG

Iam blocked from insta 🤣 just on about lads cat fishing her and someone told her to delete tinder. She started mounting back saying go off and watch Harry Potter for yourself

• Haha
I broke my collar bone and was in a sling for 8 weeks then intensive physiotherapy for months along with home exercises.

This is random but something so small but really annoys me

When she is talking on Instagram but keeps playing with her keys

And who uses the word smallies and Twinnies don’t even know if that’s how u spell them 😂

Reactions: 9
The dirt of her makeup brush and she piling on the primer with it. Jesus give it a wash julie!!! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.