Twinsandme #34 My kids bone is broke, I'll have a Voddy and Coke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf to Julie it can be difficult to know if a child has a broken bone when they are going on like normal. I’ve no doubt she would have went hosp if she knew! She’s a great mother
Tbf poor child wasn't going on as normal and no she's not a Dr so wouldn't have known BUT as a mother she should have had it checked properly when he took a fall better safe than sorry when it comes to kids. Oh an better slap a bit a suncream on as well , she's well able slap on her own tan an makeup.
There's no defending her scraping the bottom of the barrel at this stage. Boys will be boys an the likes of such 💩
She should have had him checked proper when it happened end off

Reactions: 16
Tbf to Julie it can be difficult to know if a child has a broken bone when they are going on like normal. I’ve no doubt she would have went hosp if she knew! She’s a great mother
Hello 👋🏽 lolly (new member)
Yes that’s all well and good but it was noticed by many people from a short video and a pic, so I’m sure one of the 3 adults taking “care” of the child would have noticed?!
the poor child was holding his arm up and looked so miserable

Reactions: 20
Julie since you're reading here can you show us a bottle of the suncream you're using?? ER's shoulder looks to be burning up in the most recent video.
Want to be sure to avoid that brand, that's if you're actually even applying any cream ?!
She's hardly stupid enough not to be putting cream on them

Reactions: 13
More fool you for wasting your time replying 😜😂 I'm here for the laugh. Ye are so serious 🤣 at the end of the day the child should have been seen to sooner. But He wasn't. There's nothing we can do to change this. Ye are going around in circles with the same comments. This thread is very amusing tho. Obviously I don't agree with what she did.
Shhhhhhhhhh 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello 👋🏽 lolly (new member)
Yes that’s all well and good but it was noticed by many people from a short video and a pic, so I’m sure one of the 3 adults taking “care” of the child would have noticed?!
the poor child was holding his arm up and looked so miserable
Has Lolly left us already ? You know whats very strange is the (phantom) nurse not advising her to get the wee boy checked out just in case. That I find very strange. I wouldn't like to be in said nurses' care.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The one here saying that Julie is a great mam 🤣🤣
I thought Julie had put up a story with the child running with a lolly or something.
I thought he had something in his mouth when he was running but it maybe is his tongue out.

i didn’t even notice fionns arm but then again I just tap through her stories coz her voice drives me mad , but as someone said even if he was ok she definitely should have brought him , I brought my child to the hospital as a baby for stupid things but the hospital said it’s always better to be safe than sorry , I fractured my collarbone and left it two days at 16 and the pain so I can only imagine the pain fionn was in

Reactions: 5
None of her insta Huns/"bloggers" came on her ig defender her and saying she's a good mam, etc .....did they 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think when it comes to Julie ,The people who are harsh (and rightly so) end up getting peoples backs up and turning them the other way rather than leaving questions up that she would have to address and then she has no excuse and can’t say she’s being bullied trolled etc.

Reactions: 1
She will never learn. Letting ER wander around in string vest top thing for the day, her shoulders will be roasted off her!

Reactions: 4
The problem I have is that poor little boy trusted his mother to look after him, he is only 4 and cannot advocate for himself. He cannot explain how bad yhe pain is, the fact that he was not using it and his hand looked swollen should be enough for any rational, capable mother, grandmother or uncle to decide that he needs to be checked just in case.

Julie can get defensive and try to joke about this all that she wantsthinking that she is winding us up but the facts remain and the proof is there.

3 adults ignored a child's broken collar bone so they could party, simple as!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.