Twinsandme #34 My kids bone is broke, I'll have a Voddy and Coke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea spill doing their best pretending it's not Julie/ one of Julie's friends 😂😂 if it had been a different"blogger" they'd have had the story up from the start

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Recap:

Julie went on a pissup Holiday with her mam and brother, but also brought her 2 twins.
Went all inclusive but rules have changed and it's only few drinks a day 😂😂😂

While drinking they ignored the kids, the boy fell and hurt himself. She ignored him for 2 days while drinking and spending time with her daughter.

FINALLY 2 days later brought the child to hospital WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE.
Then went on drunken rants giving out about being caught out.

Now is trying to pretend she's a brilliant mam and pretending she cares about the boy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Julies rant on tik too

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tea spill isn’t playing devils advocate. She admitted on Saturday that the child had a fall and did nothing about it until Monday. That’s fact. Not that she wasn’t aware. She was aware but it didn’t matter. She was crafty enough not to show too much of him all the rest of the weekend

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The child looks so much happier as the sling is supporting his arm and he will probably be on pain relief.

Reactions: 7
The thing is I bet she only marched him to hospital so she could stick it to the trolls who were messaging her that there was nothing wrong with him. It wasn’t for his benefit anyway since she left him two days with his drooping shoulder and arm hanging limp.
And low and behold the collar bone was broken. She had to eat humble pie then.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's what I meant, the very vague slight mention of it but goes to town on others for nothing then.
This exactly. Covering their ass putting something up with different opinions and then claiming they are being slated. Slated by who? Making it so obvious they are mates or something. No issues sharing things on others at all.

Reactions: 1
Something that makes me very uneasy is that in the clip when he fell she said Sean said I was only mollycoddling him so sent me away and I got a drink, then text a few minutes later to say he's fine. What did Sean say or do to that child who had a broken collar bone to get him to be quiet within a couple minutes. Who is safeguarding that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tea spill saying they’re slated for posting or slated for not posting. As they state on their page they need proof of something to be able to post it. Sure the proof is there. Julie admitted it herself and put up loads of stories where online strangers could see something was seriously wrong with Fionn. So why would tea spill be slated for posting the truth? It’s so someone connected to her. I did like that page but if you’re gonna call out bloggers, call them all out. U can’t pick and choose!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.