Twinsandme #34 My kids bone is broke, I'll have a Voddy and Coke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that makes me very uneasy is that in the clip when he fell she said Sean said I was only mollycoddling him so sent me away and I got a drink, then text a few minutes later to say he's fine. What did Sean say or do to that child who had a broken collar bone to get him to be quiet within a couple minutes. Who is safeguarding that child.
I thought the same, how is Sean qualified to know if the child ok or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Breaks my heart that he cried more when he saw his mam cos obv a kid thinks their mam is the one who will help them when they’re in trouble. Instead she went for a big drink. Stay classy Julie

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Something that makes me very uneasy is that in the clip when he fell she said Sean said I was only mollycoddling him so sent me away and I got a drink, then text a few minutes later to say he's fine. What did Sean say or do to that child who had a broken collar bone to get him to be quiet within a couple minutes. Who is safeguarding that child.
I actually never thought of this! Just shows really there is no responsible adult there with those children! 😖

Reactions: 9
My friends little boy has sensory issues and doesn't communicate illness / injuries well. A couple of years ago he had really bad tonsillitis he ended up in hospital on iv antibiotics nurses were shocked he wasn't crying etc from the pain of it. Sadly the doctor told her some kids with hold pain or communicating the have pain because they can't express it. From watching her stories Fionn clearly suffers from sensory issues such as the barbers etc. Possibly he did have pain but didn't communicate it too her and you'd forgive her for it in normal circumstances. However he is her child, she should have known he wasn't himself, even if she did belive it was only bruising nobody would hold it against her for getting him checked. Think people would have more respect and pity for her if she admitted she was wrong without the sarcastic crappy tik toks she shared

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is anyone really supirsed by her reaction? 🤷🏻‍♀️It's always the same ....brazen it out, post crappy passive aggressive comments, and then 2-3 days later on with a pity party crying crocodile tears about the trolls and the on line abuse

Reactions: 28
Probably told him to man up, that big boys don’t cry. They seem like that toxic type.

Reactions: 15
What life is it for those poor seals
Exactly , you have to be thick to still visit places like that . They are not treated well . A seal has to be trained to do shite like that and that will always involve cruelty . Spain still has bull fighting and all that shite so they aren’t known for their animal welfare .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just booking me spot here for #juliethecrator as you know the simple dopes on tik tok etc saying have a drink etc can help her drive it on and get over any mom guilt! I can’t with society. Also why the duck is that tacky park still going? It’s animal abuse but suits Julie as she is used to giving abuse! She looks like 1 of the seals and laughs Like one the fool! I actually can’t cope with her fakeness. She would tit herself if confronted face to face! She’s like a dog! All bark

Reactions: 8
That tea spill is a joke, no proof? There’s video and photos of him holding his arm up and not using it for the 2 days. Yeah I really do think it’s someone close to Julie. And put the cat fish story up to throw people off the scent. Julie clearly doesn’t give a duck about anything so I’d say that highlight didn’t bother her one bit. Probably loved it cos it’s a bit of focus on her etc…

Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned that she was shaking with the rage in that video about sunburn etc and Jesus she really was it’s say it’s got the her big time!

I broke my collarbone in a car accident years ago it was agony, and you could clearly see that just was in a lot of pain. She’s a disgrace

• Sad
I do believe when Julie gets smart and defensive she knows she’s in the wrong… and as you can see she shakes with the rage that she couldn’t cover it all up. I’d say she’s fuming so many are calling her out….

Reactions: 39
Why does she turn extra common when she is having a go at 'trolls' , it's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Used to follow Julie but had to stop as it upset me so much. But saw the rant on teaspill.
I haven’t seen any of the stories on holidays but I am not one bit surprised about sunburn or that the wee boy fell & hurt himself & she didn’t notice / wouldn’t take him seriously.
She is the worst mother I have ever witnessed.
Some of these bloggers say “oh but you only see 30 second clip of my entire day”
Well, if that’s what we see in your short clips I dread to think what you do off camera.
Disgrace of a women. woman of the highest degree. Anyone saying she is a good mother needs their head looked at.
Horrid mother & she doesn’t deserve those two kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The venom in some of the messages from people to read spill. But people who call out Julie are awful? Makes no sense.

people would have nothing to say if she didn’t behave the way she has.

Reactions: 8
Tbf to Julie it can be difficult to know if a child has a broken bone when they are going on like normal. I’ve no doubt she would have went hosp if she knew! She’s a great mother
Do you not think if she was such a great mother she would of known by fionns cry how much pain he was in Saturday? We all know by our kids cry how serious something is she said herself she couldn't calm him that to me as a mother would mean it's serious. Like come on ffs 3 days and your telling me she had no clue

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.