Twinsandme #34 My kids bone is broke, I'll have a Voddy and Coke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why didn't she take them out of the boot for the kids.to play with when she knew she was going bck down with clothes shopping etc 🤔
Because that would have been too much work and thinking things through isn't a characteristic I'd label Julie with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ah no one of her dope followers messaged about her dating app story 🙈 cue another 40 more now with more made up tit

Reactions: 9
The real reason she had no room in the boot was because the Robin was moving down to the mobile home for the summer season.. she had to help him move

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn't listen to some fella talking about bringing animals to slaughter, she is so desperate she will talk to anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"The robin is here"...Well you better make him feel at home so! Break his wing,ignore him and throw him an iPad!

What saddo sends her messages explaining what the fella sent! 🤣🤣🤣
The poor bastard.It's more like HE would be a lamb to the slaughter.So rude she cannot understand his language🙄From a woman who speaks a mixture of incorrect words in a massively exaggerated Cork accent and drunken slurring.Run sir and keep running! The first date would be in the mobile when she'd pop out for a few cans and arrive home three days later while he's left babysitting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Maybe she finally told her what a disgrace of a mother she is
Her mother is just as bad, don’t be fooled. She looks on Julie as a cash cow

Poor Mick RIP is a distant memory by her these days. I thought there would be a bit of drama over the weekend. I suppose the egg board was out alright.

Mejoolies manager just called her one of the biggest influencers/bloggers in Ireland.
I.CAN'T.COPE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Puuuuuuuurple for her
Definitely the quote of the year! Her manager , raise the bar!!

Reactions: 3
Really pissed off. Was just parking in Dunnes & a robin driving a Beamer pulled in next to me & scratched my car. When I rolled down the window to give out, 100 white feathers flew in and a 200 year old man got out & told me I could have his parking ticket as he was on his way back to heaven & didn’t need the space anymore. I was poorple & balling. The robin gave me the finger before driving off.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Lads the story about the robin, er is talking in the background and not one word can I make out. Her speech is awful, my child is the same age and he is clear as day with everything he says, those kiddies are gonna struggle in September if she doesn’t do somethin about the speech asap

Reactions: 15
Really interesting segment on Prime Time right now about cars coming into Ireland from the UK sold second hand, hope Julie’s wasn’t a dodgy deal!

Reactions: 3
Really pissed off. Was just parking in Dunnes & a robin driving a Beamer pulled in next to me & scratched my car. When I rolled down the window to give out, 100 white feathers flew in and a 200 year old man got out & told me I could have his parking ticket as he was on his way back to heaven & didn’t need the space anymore. I was poorple & balling. The robin gave me the finger before driving off.
Was it not the feather he gave you?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Really interesting segment on Prime Time right now about cars coming into Ireland from the UK sold second hand, hope Julie’s wasn’t a dodgy deal!
It must have been very slow news week for them or something, those stories have been around 10+ years.
No doubt she'll be on about that soon once she stops on about usual dating app rubbish

Thread suggestion # twins_shots_pints_sean_my mam_and me single mammy on her own who never has her kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.